VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disney TV (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   J.o.n.a.s (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155430)

CoolStormyStar 04-21-2009 03:06 AM

J.o.n.a.s

This show, J.O.N.A.S, looks kinda dumb to meee. Can someone tell me what it's about so i can know and not think it's stupid by just seeing one commercial/preview?
Thanks!!!
-Cool

GoodPolarGirl 04-21-2009 03:07 AM

It is dumb. It's a cheesy sitcom. :|

I'm just going to watch it so I can make fun of it xD

CoolStormyStar 04-21-2009 03:10 AM

Hahah! Omg, i do tht tooooo!!! Lol. Tht's what i thought just a dumb show.

GoodPolarGirl 04-21-2009 03:15 AM

"What are you doing"
"I thought it'd look cooler in pretend slow motion"
"Yea, you're right"

LAME...

CoolStormyStar 04-21-2009 03:24 AM

More than lame!!! Haha. Lol. I mean seriously, Can't u think of somethingg better... Somethingg like 'Lizzie Mcguire' was... A Good showw!! =] A show about brothers- in band- at a school-about there lifee??? Noooooooooooooo thankk youuu!

GoodPolarGirl 04-21-2009 03:28 AM

The problem is, it's not even ABOUT their life anymore.

CoolStormyStar 04-21-2009 03:33 AM

howw dumbbb.... =[[ Someone needs to shut tht show downnnnn...

improvist_evan 04-21-2009 06:00 AM

Sounds B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

taylorswiftfan13 04-21-2009 12:15 PM

Now I have even more reasons not to watch it ;D

CoolStormyStar 04-21-2009 11:25 PM

I knowww..ughh. But, i want to so i can make funn of themm! Hahah!

improvist_evan 04-21-2009 11:58 PM

The Cyrus's (Stewarts) call them "JoBros" as an affectionate title. However, I call them "JoBros" because I think they're not worth the time to call them by their full name. Please don't get confused!

CoolStormyStar 04-22-2009 02:53 AM

haha. Yaa there not worth the timee.

EtnaGreen 04-23-2009 12:15 AM

Here is a summary of what the show is about:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiki
JONAS is an upcoming Disney Channel Original Series premiering May 2nd 2009, starring the Jonas Brothers. The series is about the Lucas Brothers (Their characters) having to cope with being pop stars while trying to live an ordinary life

The original story line for the series had the title J.O.N.A.S standing for "Junior Operatives Networking As Spies". The original concept had been about the Jonas Brothers living a double life as spies. Chelsea Staub described it as, "like The Monkees and a little of bit of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. There’s going to be fun action sequences and still be a sitcom."[6]

The relationship between them is fantastic. Nick and Joe get along the best out of the four brothers. Throughout the series there are many feuds between the band. Joe struggles with the many solo deals offered to him. Kevin struggles with rejection from many colleges and learning the responsibility of becoming a young adult. Nick's new friend Penny (Bridget Mendler) is a rule follower, but tends to get in the way of the bands relationship. The kids at their school- Horace Mantis Academy- are used to their fame, including their best friend since childhood, Stella, and her best friend Macy, their biggest fan. But there are still kids who would love to catch a glimpse of the hot terrific trio. But because their fame is getting old at their school, school bullies are still out there, and on the lookout, especially for the youngest brother, Nick.

It doesn't sound very good, but I will watch it to see how it is. Don't judge a book by its cover. I am also interested in seeing how good their little brother, Frankie Jonas, is at acting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolStormyStar (Post 2160574)
More than lame!!! Haha. Lol. I mean seriously, Can't u think of somethingg better... Somethingg like 'Lizzie Mcguire' was... A Good showw!! =] A show about brothers- in band- at a school-about there lifee??? Noooooooooooooo thankk youuu!

Actually, JONAS will be the first live-action DCOS since Lizzie McGuire to not be made by It's a Laugh Productions. So it may be very similar to Lizzie Mcguire.

If you want more info about Jonas, here is a link: Jonas

CoolStormyStar 04-23-2009 11:40 PM

Haha.... Ohh. well, i didnt thinkkk aboutt lookingg it upp. Smartie!! Haha. Jk. Lol.

Pinkglitter 04-24-2009 02:04 AM

Hmm Ill watch it the first day but prolly not after that. It looks pointless.