VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Art Shops (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Looking for someone to take some photos... (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155614)

LordIllidan 05-15-2009 03:51 AM

Looking for someone to take some photos...

Hey gaiz.

So, I'm looking for someone who's willing to donate a few ORIGINAL photographs for my newest SUPAR SEKRIT PROJECT.

What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to take some photos (or allow me to use some of their old work) of the following things:

-Swingset at a playground at sunset
-Abandoned house (Bonus points for broken windows and bulletholes) No other houses in the pic, plz.
-Grassy Field (Daytime only. I've already got a sunset pic XD)
-Super-fancy Dining Hall/Banquet room. No people in the pic, please.
-The moon. Stars and such acceptable, but again, no manmade objects. Full or Crescent Moon, full frame, please
-The hallway of a castle. Again, no people in the photo, please
-Any bedroom with obnoxiously pink walls covered in daisies. No photos of people or posters, please.
-Grassy plain from a high-up view (I require both a daytime and nighttime version of this. Bonus points for a full or Crescent moon)
-Aaaaand that's all I can think of for now. I'll probably post more later.

Due to the technical and artistic limitations of the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT, I'll ask that these photos are taken at average eye height.

I will not be altering the image in any way, except for applying a gaussian blur to fit with the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT's art style, and possibly resizing it to fit the SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT'S technical limitations (The closer the photo is to 800x600 pixels, the happier I'll be :D). The SUPER SEKRIT PROJECT won't be distributed as a commercial product, and, of course, I'll give you proper shoutout in the credits :D I'm also hoping to release the final product under a Creative Commons liscense, but... If that makes you feel uncomfortable, just contact me and we'll work something out.

I understand it is a pretty random list, and, as such, don't feel pressured to take a photo of everything on the list XD I'll be happy with any submissions I get (Of course, I will definitely love you if you submit all of them. :D).

Thanks!

BuzzBoy133 05-15-2009 08:09 PM

I have a pic of the moon in my phone that I took once while I was in DC.
I'll see if I can get it.

Blossomflower 05-16-2009 02:06 AM

.. yeah sorry i'm only good at digging this stuff up from google, or editing a buncha pix together to get what i want LOL

.. i rely too much on technology D: rofl

i did have a pic of a full moon that i took from my phone..
sadly, it can't zoom in, so it's pretty puny, and no stars at all.. which makes the entire thing... boring.
i dun think you want it. the quality isn't that stellar.
LOL

Kyris 05-16-2009 02:40 AM

Will we see the project?

LordIllidan 05-16-2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 (Post 2163593)
I have a pic of the moon in my phone that I took once while I was in DC.
I'll see if I can get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflower (Post 2163616)
.. yeah sorry i'm only good at digging this stuff up from google, or editing a buncha pix together to get what i want LOL

.. i rely too much on technology D: rofl

i did have a pic of a full moon that i took from my phone..
sadly, it can't zoom in, so it's pretty puny, and no stars at all.. which makes the entire thing... boring.
i dun think you want it. the quality isn't that stellar.
LOL

I can't guarantee it'll make it into the final project, but I'll definitely take whatever I can get :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyris (Post 2163632)
Will we see the project?

Hopefully, yes. It'll probably take a month or two to finish, though.

Fairy 05-16-2009 04:16 AM

Ooo! I look through some of my
photos I have taken. But I don't think,
out of all the zillions of random photos I take
[ I take my camera everywhere] that I have
any of those o.O. But I can see if I can
take some of them if I don't have them, or if you need them.
[ And I must also note not to take them with lots of
perspective, like birds eye view, from looking up, etc,
like I usually do]
:balloon:

iRaccoon 05-16-2009 04:25 AM

I could get you a 3D Created (and rendered) photograph themed thing. Since The only Abandoned House with broken glass and bulletholes is in the forest 2 miles away from here (Its a freaky house that has some crows)

LordIllidan 05-16-2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRaccoon (Post 2163647)
I could get you a 3D Created (and rendered) photograph themed thing. Since The only Abandoned House with broken glass and bulletholes is in the forest 2 miles away from here (Its a freaky house that has some crows)

Thanks! I'm kind of iffy about the 3D rendering, but, I suppose if it's realistic enough, it might work.

As for the house...

That's kind of amazing that a house like that exists. I was half-joking. XD

Well, I suppose it had to exist somewhere, but I didn't actually expect anyone to know where to find one. XD