VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disney TV (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   annoying disney habit (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153765)

futureimagineer1117 12-27-2008 05:04 PM

annoying disney habit

has anyone noticed how on hannah montana, suite life, wizards of waverly place etc. the laugh track is played every two seconds??? does it bother anyone else except me? lol

Centurey 12-27-2008 10:25 PM

That's just because of the type of show it is. Comedy-esque shows always do it.

Akovia 12-27-2008 10:45 PM

I've noticed that too- but it kinda makes the show fun!

PMFan 12-27-2008 11:35 PM

well sometimes, the laughs are real, sometimes, they aren't

Noelle 12-28-2008 03:01 PM

I find it very annoying, especially when what they are saying is not that funny.

EtnaGreen 12-28-2008 04:25 PM

It annoys me alot, it feels like they put them their so we know when to laugh or so we know it's "funny".

MinnieMForever 12-28-2008 05:19 PM

It doesn't really bother me, but some people think those scenes are funny. I thought those shows had live audiences - since they have all these contests to see a taping of them.

~Earth

MyBirdHat 12-29-2008 04:42 PM

I don't think hannah montana, suite life, wizards of waverly place, have live audiences. And HappiestPlaceOnEarth, I think the taping thing means like you can sit there and watch while they shoot and you can meet the cast and stuff.. Besides if there was live audiences, you'd be able to tell.

But yeah I agree... Like even when it's not remotely funny they turn on the laugh track and it's just so ugh...

fall 08-02-2009 04:38 AM

There's always that one drawn out idiotic laugh which can be heard the most audibly.

GoodPolarGirl 08-02-2009 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fall (Post 2172989)
There's always that one drawn out idiotic laugh which can be heard the most audibly.

Yea, I can always hear this guy go 'wah hoo hoo hoo!' at the end of the fake laughs. LOL.

bluedudeman 08-02-2009 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtnaGreen (Post 2136776)
It annoys me alot, it feels like they put them their so we know when to laugh or so we know it's "funny".

that's how I feel. I think it takes away from the shows... I only enjoy wizards of waverly place though so it doesn't bother me toooo much =\

GoodPolarGirl 08-02-2009 04:47 AM

I think they should use the laugh track - but in moderation. Trust me, the laugh track adds. Try watching a supposed-to-be comedy without a laugh track. Sometimes, the silence makes you feel like you shouldn't be laughing. (Example - Drake and Josh the Movie = no laugh track even though they have it on the show.)

If they used the laugh track, but in moderation, it'd be much better.

bluedudeman 08-02-2009 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl (Post 2172994)
I think they should use the laugh track - but in moderation. Trust me, the laugh track adds. Try watching a supposed-to-be comedy without a laugh track. Sometimes, the silence makes you feel like you shouldn't be laughing. (Example - Drake and Josh the Movie = no laugh track even though they have it on the show.)

If they used the laugh track, but in moderation, it'd be much better.

Yeah. I agree here... in my post I meant it takes away from it if it's used soo much. every other line.. "hahaha..haha" it's like they hardly stop laughing before they have to laugh again! lol. I know Disney tries to have jokes where they're cracking jokes left and right but maybe have the track for a couple less?

GoodPolarGirl 08-02-2009 04:53 AM

yea, totally agree with you there, bluedudeman.

Caterpillar AEIOU 08-03-2009 09:14 AM

They all have live audiences.

The only one's that didn't were Lizzy Maguire, and Phil of the Future. All of the one that are being filmed now, do.

Check the audience websites that give awy free tickets!

iCarly does not have an audience.