VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disney Gossip (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Does Anyone Else Feel This Way? (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155017)

MinnieMForever 03-03-2009 08:53 PM

Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

What has Miley Cyrus become? I used to be one of her biggest fans, until I saw all of the crazy and inappropriate things that she has done. She has a good voice, and is good at acting - but her actions are what shocked me the most.

I agree that we should all just leave Miley alone, it's her life, but with all of these bad decisions she has been making, she is losing a lot of fans. Sometimes I wonder if she is aware of these things, and I heard she almost got fired from Disney.

Does anyone else feel this way? If any member of VMKForums talkes mean about Miley and calls her names - I will have this thread deleted - because it is just not necessary.

:2ears2:

~Earth

GoodPolarGirl 03-03-2009 09:34 PM

I agree with you. I have totally switched from Miley to the Jonas Brothers. Am I the only person that has noticed how wholesome the Jonas Brothers are? On the news today, they just went to meet and sing with someone who had Leukemia. I'm sure I could find a lot more of the things they have done if I googled.

DisneyDesi 03-03-2009 10:07 PM

Miley Cyrus is a celebrity teen. There is a lot of stress on her from her fans to be almost perfect. That is alot to live up to. Everybody should just leave her alone. She is doing fine, and has done nothing wrong right now.

MinnieMForever 03-03-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessTiny (Post 2155530)
Miley Cyrus is a celebrity teen. There is a lot of stress on her from her fans to be almost perfect. That is alot to live up to. Everybody should just leave her alone. She is doing fine, and has done nothing wrong right now.

I have to agree with you, both. Thank you for taking the time to read my thread and post your thoughts.

~Earth :2ears2:

bluedudeman 03-03-2009 11:14 PM

I always think if they go sing to someone with a disease or something like that that they are trying to get fans. "Let's act like we're reeealllly nice and that we reallllly care and people will love us!" I mean maybe they are that nice, but why not donate some money to them? to a cure? as well as singing? I think that would be much better.

This was a comment on the Jonas Brothers ;)

EtnaGreen 03-04-2009 01:21 AM

I don't agree with her actions. Then again, she is just a kid and has to make alot of adult decisions. I couldn't imagine being in her shoes.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedudeman (Post 2155539)
I always think if they go sing to someone with a disease or something like that that they are trying to get fans. "Let's act like we're reeealllly nice and that we reallllly care and people will love us!" I mean maybe they are that nice, but why not donate some money to them? to a cure? as well as singing? I think that would be much better.

This was a comment on the Jonas Brothers ;)

They(Disney) did when they(Jonas Brothers) participated in the Disney Channel Games they donated money to the charity of their choice.

MinnieMForever 03-04-2009 01:49 AM

I agree, once again. If I were Miley Cyrus, I don't know what I would do! She seems to have a lot of pressure on her to get things done right!

~Earth

kelly.o 03-04-2009 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtnaGreen (Post 2155555)
I don't agree with her actions. Then again, she is just a kid and has to make alot of adult decisions. I couldn't imagine being in her shoes.

They(Disney) did when they(Jonas Brothers) participated in the Disney Channel Games they donated money to the charity of their choice.

right its not like celebs dont care about anyone but thereselfs

bluedudeman 03-04-2009 02:32 AM

I'm not like. Trying to bash them. I'm just saying some celebritys do that. I didn't know if the Jonas Brothers had donated anything or w/e I was trying to make a general comment. I only said The Jonas Brothers because my post was basically out of the random and I wanted to say what made me think of it ;)

taylorswiftfan13 03-04-2009 03:24 AM

Here's my view on the whole Miley thing.
I think that she has lost a lot of respect from fans, parents, etc because of some of the choices she made.
But being really popular comes with it's pressure.
She has a lot of pressure to do everything right and no one is perfect.
I'm not saying she should have done those things,
but she is a teen star and I guess, what else do you expect?

SonicBoom 03-07-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelly.o (Post 2155570)
right its not like celebs dont care about anyone but thereselfs

Stereotype.

Nobody is perfect, she's a teen, and teens, children, AND adults can get under pressure or go a little crazy. Maybe she has some emotional problems that haven't surfaced (yet)? That could play a part in the things she's done.

She has a good voice, and is an alright actor.

MinnieMForever 03-07-2009 05:10 PM

Thank you all for sharing your opinions. I just wanted to get an idea of what other people felt about Miley Cyrus. I think she is a good actor and singer, but her actions were not always smart.

If a Mod does not mind, I think this thread can now be closed :)

~Earth