VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   WAY Off Topic (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Merry Christmas!!! (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156455)

SoccerRyan 12-25-2009 06:45 AM

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

:treeani: :4622: :mickeysanta: :xmas35: :xlaugh: :xmas5: :grinch: :xxmassmile: :xmas10:

It's finally here! What is everyone's plans for today? What do you hope to get or what did you get?

It's of course too early to open presents (though I'd definitely be up for opening gifts at midnight), but I hope to get a new cell phone and Guitar Hero 5! I'm tempted to sneak over to the tree and start shaking/opening some gifts.

It'll be a great day for me to spend time with family, and I wish the same for all of you! Merry Christmas! :)

-Soccer

GoodPolarGirl 12-25-2009 07:24 AM

It's about time someone posted this thread! Ten more minutes, and I would have done it.

Unfortunately, my family has to wait till 8 to open our presents. (Dad had to work Christmas Eve this year. :() Then, after presents, we're going to go over to my grandma's house to eat breakfast. Then we're going to open more presents over there! Then, my mom and I are going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squekquel.

I already pretty much know what I'm getting. A good bit of it are Kohl's outfits I picked out. Though, my memory really stinks, so I'll probably open up gifts and be really shocked and have mom tell me that I picked them out. 0_o There's really not much I want specifically for Christmas. I already went to Disney World this year, and that's all I really wanted.

I'm not sure what else.

UpInTheAir 12-25-2009 09:55 AM

Miketic 12-25-2009 02:32 PM

Merry Christmas!

Matterz 12-25-2009 04:22 PM

Merry Christmas VMKForums!

Akovia 12-25-2009 04:23 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!!! This was one of the best Christmases for me! I got lots of Michael Jackson things!

Heal90210 12-25-2009 09:40 PM

Merry Christmas !(:
I am hoping to get a new ps3
and or a laptop :D
i hate the big house computers haha
my plans for today are to sleep!(:

DocCalvin 12-25-2009 10:25 PM

Happy holidays!

MLKnCookies 12-26-2009 12:21 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Baconbits 12-26-2009 04:05 AM

merry christmas!

acefredfred 12-26-2009 06:21 AM

Merry Christmas!
I got Wii Sports Resort from my Aunt. .I also got some nice new clothes that I like, Tony Hawk Ride (HARD!) and A Backpacking Backpack..

- ace

SoccerRyan 12-26-2009 07:30 AM

It was a great Christmas! I got the Samsung T401G, GH: Aerosmith, Rock Band 2 (just the game), GH 5 (but we have to return it because my specific model of the PS2 is not compatible :(), a stopwatch, the movie Airplane! (the funniest movie ever), and other stuff as well! I'm kinda upset about GH 5 not working, but at least I'll get cash in exchange for it! Christmas was a blast and I still have more football and New Year's Eve to look forward to until I have to go back to school.

Ms.PrincessLucy 12-26-2009 10:18 PM

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

Here is what I got:
  • Nintendo DS Lite (Pink)
  • Nintendo DS Games - Scribblenauts, Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams, Spongebob: Beach Party Cook-Off, Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop, Diner Dash: Sizzle & Serve
  • Pixos
  • Bendaroos
  • Paperoni
  • A Mini Claw Machine
  • A LOT of clothes from Justice
  • TinkerBell Calendar
  • A Lion Webkinz
  • Jewelry from Justice
  • Fuzzy, Pink, Soft Blanket w/ Matching Pillow
  • A Pink Snuggie with Monkeys (from Justice)
  • Rubik's Cube Revolution
  • Candy Apple Series
  • Drawing Books
  • Lotion, Perfume, Bath Set...
  • Make-up Kit
  • Jewelry Kit

Kairi_Sora 12-27-2009 07:04 AM

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know I did. [:
I got.....
-$25 gift card to Hollister
-shirt from hollister
-Samsung Intensity**my best gift EVER :3