VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   VMK Remembered Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Britney Spears played VMK?! (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155893)

Destination 06-30-2009 09:42 PM

Britney Spears played VMK?!

A couple weeks ago, Britney opened her 2nd leg of her Circus Tour in London, with a new costume for her opening song "Circus," with her hat and glasses looking very similar to VMK's, pictures below:

I dont know, what do you guys think?! I think she might've played it! ;)

SoccerRyan 06-30-2009 10:32 PM

I don't think so. Her hat is not the same color, there is no band around hers, and her glasses are sparkly while the glasses from VMK are not. The only similarity I see is that both are a cowboy hat/glasses combination. I doubt she played VMK.

.:Blue:. 06-30-2009 10:40 PM

Pretty close. XD Wouldn't that be hilarious if she did?
...O.O I wonder what her username was. LAWL

taylorswiftfan13 07-01-2009 12:02 AM

LOL that's a good find xD
It's probably just a coincidence like Ryan said.
Haha, yeah Blue, I wonder what her name would be?
She was probably like,
"I'm the real Britney Spears!"
And everyone else is like,
"Yeah right, stop posing as her."
So Britney says,
"No I really am!"
Lol because there were all those posers as Hannah Montana and stuff.

fall 07-01-2009 01:02 AM

Those pictures have scarred me for life. Thanks alot!

Pisces 07-01-2009 02:03 AM

:\ Sorry, I don't really see all that much of a resemblance... The hats are merely the same shape... Her glasses were much more round than the VMK glasses and did not have, to me, even similar types of coloring... I doubt my mind would go to VMK outfits if you had not brought it up... Not even a bit...

jedry 07-01-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoccerRyan (Post 2168830)
I don't think so. Her hat is not the same color, there is no band around hers, and her glasses are sparkly while the glasses from VMK are not. The only similarity I see is that both are a cowboy hat/glasses combination. I doubt she played VMK.

A very valid point but on the contrary.
She was supposedly part of Disney Channel a long time ago, you never know when a famous person might want to drop by and see how their heritage is getting on. ;)

(Sorry, got a bit random there)

Centurey 07-01-2009 07:58 PM

Purely a coincidence. Its a cowboy/girl hat with glasses. Nothing more general, real.

Adventurebry 07-01-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedry (Post 2168920)
She was supposedly part of Disney Channel a long time ago, you never know when a famous person might want to drop by and see how their heritage is getting on. ;)

Do you mean she was a mouseketeer? Well of course she was. Anyway, that hat does not look similar, IMO, but the glasses look pretty close, probably a coincidence.

the_phoenix 07-02-2009 02:30 AM

...shoot. y'all found me out!

lol.

just kidding.

but I doubt she played VMK.

Princess_of_Sea 07-02-2009 04:49 PM

I Think she Played VMK! :D
What do you think her VMK name was?
Love: Sea

sandollargirl 07-02-2009 08:09 PM

Ha funny but it's probably a coincidence.

SoccerRyan 07-02-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedry (Post 2168920)

It's possible, but I doubt a celebrity of her status would spend time playing a free online game, especially considering her "meltdown" happened during the years of VMK. She was a Mouseketeer when she was really young, but after that she moved on and Disney became a part of her past. She's spent much more time affiliating herself with other companies that she would be more likely to revisit in some fashion than her early years in the Mickey Mouse Club. Only herself and the people close to her would know for sure but if I had to take a guess, I would say she did not play VMK.

dabaseballking 07-02-2009 11:39 PM

um..no way jose
[ fail ]

SassaFrazz 07-03-2009 02:21 AM

I really doubt that she played it, or knew about it.

but hey, you never know.