VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Magic Kingdoms Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Favorite Restraunts! (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155130)

GoofyGal1213 03-12-2009 09:28 PM

Favorite Restraunts!

I'm not sure if this has been done but what are your favorite places to eat in WDW? I'm going to list my five favorites even if its just like chicken nuggets from like Cosmic Ray's post it!

1.Le Celliar (sp?) in Epcot-Great soup, bread and of course steak

2.Jiko in Animal Kingdom Lodge

3.Columbia Harbor House(Best Tuna sandwich in the WORLD!)

4. Kona Cafe in the Poly

5. Beaches 'n Cream on the Boardwalk-Yum Ice cream!

EtnaGreen 03-12-2009 10:21 PM

Bomas at the Animal Kingdom Lodge is my all time favorite. Even if I am not staying at that resort I always make an effort to go over there to look around and eat.

My favorite food court would have to be Everything Pop! at Pop Century. It is one of the largest and most convenient food courts there. Not to mention the food is very good.

Also love 50's Prime Time cafe, it is very fun to go to with families. Not to mention I love the old fashioned cooking.

GoodPolarGirl 03-12-2009 10:24 PM

I like the Character Meals at the Crystal Palace :)

taylorswiftfan13 03-12-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtnaGreen (Post 2156579)
Also love 50's Prime Time cafe, it is very fun to go to with families. Not to mention I love the old fashioned cooking.

Yeahh I loved that place :D
Dole Whips [yummmayyy(:] in Adventureland
Whispering Canyon in Wilderness Lodge [pretty good, wasn't my favorite though]
I love the place in Norway because you can get lefse there ;D
[lefse is a Norwegian food, it's like a corn tortilla rolled really thin and you put butter and sugar on it...yummmm(: ]
EDiT:
Ooh and in the castle is really good too, and you get to meet princesses ;D

GoodPolarGirl 03-12-2009 10:33 PM

Tay, I've never done the princess one before. I did a Winnie the Pooh and Friends one, though! :D

MLKnCookies 03-13-2009 12:05 AM

~Boma- Animal Kingdom Lodge
~chinese food in epcot

Idk what else...

Dr. Zeppers 03-13-2009 01:04 AM

Well, I dont know anything about WDW, but I grew up with WDL.. where it all started. ;) (VMK's layout pretty much mimiced WDL)

Prime Rib at The Blue Bayou, New Orleans Square, WDL. Very nice place to eat, near the water, and Pirates of the Carribean ride.. Watch some poor souls on their way to learn.... dead men tell no tales, while ya eat.

If you can get into Club 33, then thats the REAL place to eat at WDL (its somewhat a members only club).

DizCaptain 03-13-2009 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoofyGal1213 (Post 2156575)
I'm not sure if this has been done but what are your favorite places to eat in WDW? I'm going to list my five favorites even if its just like chicken nuggets from like Cosmic Ray's post it!

1.Le Celliar (sp?) in Epcot-Great soup, bread and of course steak

2.Jiko in Animal Kingdom Lodge

3.Columbia Harbor House(Best Tuna sandwich in the WORLD!)

4. Kona Cafe in the Poly

5. Beaches 'n Cream on the Boardwalk-Yum Ice cream!

EDIT-oops this had been done sorry!!

I absolutely agree with everything, you have great taste! XD Only thing I would change is California Grill with Jilko.

My real top three restaurants are however are:
1.California Grill (Best grilled chicken and desserts)
2.Beaches and Cream (Beach club is our home DVC resort. Not to mention the amazing burgers and ice cream)
3.Chefs de France/Rose N Crown (Both excellent musts for their amazing food)
4.Kona Cafe (TONGA TOAST!)
5.Whispering Canyon (I love bbq)

My fave food court would have to be Artists Pallete at Saratoga Springs. It has quick service breakfast trays with eggs, bacon, waffles, taters, etc. Not to mention the breakfast flatbreads in addition to their lunch burgers and flatbreads.