VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Magic Kingdoms Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Hidden Mickeys at WDW (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149984)

Friez 07-04-2008 11:54 AM

Hidden Mickeys at WDW

Post all the Hidden Mickey's you know of here! Please number them like:

1.) (INSERT MICKEY LOCATION HERE)

-next person-

2.) (INSERT MICKEY LOCATION HERE)

and so on.

1.) In Fantasmic!, the bubbles you see will create a Hidden Mickey.

Centurey 07-04-2008 01:39 PM

2. At Fronteirland, near the hall of presidents, there is a manhole with a HM on it.

Gorams 07-05-2008 01:26 PM

3. In the fast pass line of test track, there is three washers put together resembling a mickey head ;)

Centurey 07-05-2008 02:32 PM

4. In the Haunted Mansion, at the end of the table in the ballroom, there are 3 plates set up as a mickey head.

AceBaseballway 07-05-2008 02:51 PM

In the area between the attraction rails and the very last part of the queue area is a 'storm drain' cover with the Mickey head in the very center. Look to your right when standing in line (just before you enter loading area).

Brave_Bloom_Kiari 07-05-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friez (Post 2055106)
Post all the Hidden Mickey's you know of here! Please number them like:

1.) (INSERT MICKEY LOCATION HERE)

-next person-

2.) (INSERT MICKEY LOCATION HERE)

and so on.

1.) In Fantasmic!, the bubbles you see will create a Hidden Mickey.

They Have them at Walt Disney World?!? rotfl I Thought it was only VMK =] LOL

ozzietropics 07-08-2008 04:50 PM

5. At the Grand Floridian Beach Resort, the wallpapers create "Hidden Mickeys".

Hey, I got the Hidden Mickeys book right here. I could go on. :)

SoraStarChan 01-05-2009 01:23 AM

It's not a hidden Mickey, but I think it counts. There is a hidden DONALD DUCK in the haunted mansion at the sceen with the floating candlestick.

GoodPolarGirl 01-05-2009 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoraStarChan (Post 2140616)
It's not a hidden Mickey, but I think it counts. There is a hidden DONALD DUCK in the haunted mansion at the sceen with the floating candlestick.

Actually, other hidden characters should count in this.

In a book I read, it said that there are hidden Mickeys, Minnies, Goofy's, and Donald's all around Disney World and that all of these terms were combined to simply mean hidden mickey.

Anywho, back on topic.

7. In PhilharMagic, in the scene where Aladdin and Jasmine are floating on their magic carpet, some buildings in the bottom left corner of the screen form a hidden mickey.

Brer_Nick 01-05-2009 01:32 AM

Tower of Terror boiler room. The hatches to the boiler. There's also another one in the library

There's also many scattered throughout the wallpaper and decorations of the Wilderness Lodge.

RealShyFire 01-11-2009 06:30 PM

There is one on the line of Buzz Lightyear,when they show all the sectors.Here is one hint to make it easy for you to understand,right before you are on the ride.

Adventurebry 03-22-2009 03:00 AM

In the Tower or Terrow waiting room thing (lol), the little girl who disapeered in the elevator in the video is holding a Mickey Mouse doll.

GoofyGal1213 03-22-2009 02:05 PM

In Splash Mountain Mickey is in the clouds at the last scene after the big drop.

Adventurebry 03-22-2009 11:17 PM

In Typhoon Lagoon, on the Lazy River, as you pass underneath a bridge, look carefully at the bottom of the wood panels. On the bottom of one of the panels is a Hidden Mickey.