VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   In-Park Quests (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   What's Left? (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136336)

jedibunny 12-27-2007 10:08 PM

What's Left?

is there anything left of vmk at WDW? since vmk central closed and there are no more quests

the only way to get stuff is by buying pins and hats and getting codes right?

fantasyphillip 12-27-2007 10:09 PM

yes that is the only way sadly

mrmyth 12-31-2007 06:37 AM

Last I saw they were still handing out Sub middles while waiting in line for the Nemo ride in DLR.

MiscMonique 12-31-2007 07:31 AM

yeah i guess thats right. like what fantasyphillip said, its sad. VMK should open. Probably not only at Disney World but at Disney Shops around the world. Because not EVERYONE can go to VMK Central all the time...

Flea 12-31-2007 08:42 AM

Perhaps they might continue doing things like mrmyth stated. Not official In Park Quests, but cards for promotions, ect.

babiix3 12-31-2007 08:40 PM

wait, does this mean you can't make a vmk character at the theme park anymore?

iImagine 01-02-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babiix3 (Post 1874851)

That's Correct.

dreamytime 01-03-2008 09:21 AM

There is nothing available at WDW. :( very sad indeed

Soufriere_Hills 01-03-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babiix3 (Post 1874851)

Indeed that INcorrect you can still make them stitchmad told us about kiosks in WDW and DLR that allow you to make them

jedibunny 01-03-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soufriere_Hills (Post 1878414)
Indeed that INcorrect you can still make them stitchmad told us about kiosks in WDW and DLR that allow you to make them

do you happen know where these kiosks are in WDW? and about how long it takes to make a character there (lines ;))?

MagicMonkeys 01-05-2008 01:11 PM

There is nothing left at WDW.:(

AceCaptainWayne 01-05-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmyth (Post 1874112)
Last I saw they were still handing out Sub middles while waiting in line for the Nemo ride in DLR.

Just tried entering 3 sub middle codes, would not accept. Anyone else having same problem?

papersouls 01-14-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soufriere_Hills (Post 1878414)

wow i hope i didnt miss this.. i was just there in november (WDW) and there was no trace of vmk at all, except for the random boxes of pins..

futureimagineer1117 01-14-2008 10:29 PM

Aww... I'm going soon. Is there anything you can buy that gets you a code?

VisitingTheMouse 01-16-2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceCaptainWayne (Post 1881264)
Just tried entering 3 sub middle codes, would not accept. Anyone else having same problem?

Hi AceCaptainWayne!!
I did A BUNCH of Nemo codes in late december and they ALL didn't work and i had to do:
1) contact us page for EACH code where I described my problem, the message I got, where i got code from, what I didn't receive

2) get email from vmkmailman saying to reply with info above AGAIN (code again, where i got code, what i was supposed to get, what message i got after entering)

3) get email again from vmk saying My problem was resolved from last email, please send to Contact Us page again?? I was like HUH???? nothing was resolved (looked like a generic email you get from replying to their email)

4) go back to Contact Us page for EACH code AGAIN and give the same info: where i got code, what i was supposed to receive, message I got from entering code (luckily I saved all this info on Word for cut/paste for all this above steps)

5) get another vmk email and FINALLY got the items added in my window inventory and a nice email from a Q-A person

So....do the above by starting out with CONTACT US page help on bad code, SAVE the info you type in some form on your computer to later reply to emails from VMK for cut/paste fast reply.

By the way...after I got my new middles, i tried another code this month January that I was holding off entering and low and behold...CODE NOT WORK AGAIN!!! argggggg...... so I will go through another of the above steps AGAIN and see how long it takes to get my nemo middle pieces. I have been holding off entering codes and now this happens again. Just wonderful...not!
Good luck buddy!! :wave2: