VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   VMK Mini-Games Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Firework Game Rewards? (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396)

Miss MeowsALot 06-03-2005 05:03 PM

Firework Game Rewards?

Whats The Rewards You Get For The Firework Game And How Do You Get Them? I Just Don't Get How? Pleaese Help Me Out :confused:

NovaGreensocks 06-04-2005 01:30 AM

I sat down and played the fireworks game for a bit. I was the best player [^_^] and scored over 20,000 points. I was awarded some credits [forgot how many], a gold pin, and a free 'dark' room.

jedimaster 06-04-2005 02:22 AM

Pleas posst more i want to hear how to get all those points!!!!

Foladar 06-04-2005 04:03 AM

If you win the game (1st place) you get 150 credits
If you score over 200,000 you get 40 credits

Whar 06-04-2005 04:12 AM

What about the pin? How many games must you win for the golden pin?

BadPete 06-04-2005 05:06 AM

i played three times today

i got a bronze pin and 20 credits for making it to level 4 - had about 100k
i got a silver pin and 40 credits for making it to level 5 - had about 130k
played again came in second with 179k and got 40 credits
i havent won a game yet :( but my scores are getting better :)

Foustketeer 06-04-2005 06:21 AM

Yea I can never beat anyone! :( I always lose because my comp sucks. Maybe I will try the better one tomorrow! :/ Yea darn Pop-ups mess me up too. They come up and then sloooooooooooowwwwwwwww the game down and make me miss half of the level!

shiregirl 06-05-2005 08:34 PM

Today I saw a girl with a level 1 fireworks bronze pin. Ok, so I have the level 2 and level three silver and gold pins, but how do I get that bronze pin? Any ideas?

Mr.Lunatix 06-05-2005 08:36 PM

for some reason i have played 5 tmies getting 200,000 or more, and i Still can't get the gold pin, i talked to VMK_Red and she said that this is a bug that has been reported and there looking into it.

shiregirl 06-05-2005 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Lunatix
for some reason i have played 5 tmies getting 200,000 or more, and i Still can't get the gold pin, i talked to VMK_Red and she said that this is a bug that has been reported and there looking into it.

Have you thrown the game so that your points exceeded 200,000 but someone else won?

Lady 06-05-2005 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiregirl
Have you thrown the game so that your points exceeded 200,000 but someone else won?

You know, this explains a lot. I've played several times where the person in first place was just beating me badly, then all of a sudden I won in the last level. I thought I was just lucky. :o But I already got my rewards for 200k, so I didn't mind getting first. More credits! :D

shiregirl 06-05-2005 09:14 PM

Quote:

Today I saw a girl with a level 1 fireworks bronze pin. Ok, so I have the level 2 and level three silver and gold pins, but how do I get that bronze pin? Any ideas?

OK... so, to answer my own question, you have to do really, really poorly. What I did was never move my arrows, so I always exploded the fireworks with the first firework symbol. By level 4 I had around 30,000 points. Then I stopped exploding them at all. They kicked me out of the game after level 4 and awarded me with a pin!

MisterToad told me he has tried that and it never worked, but then he said you may have to play with many others, all who are killing you in the points arena. So, if you want every single pin (like I do), you're going to want to really embarrass yourself in front of lots of other fireworks players!

DBFan 06-05-2005 10:05 PM

I worked to hard and got 210240 points and didn't get anything but some credits. I really wanted the pin and free room. :(

Lady 06-05-2005 10:25 PM

Quote:

OK... so, to answer my own question, you have to do really, really poorly. What I did was never move my arrows, so I always exploded the fireworks with the first firework symbol. By level 4 I had around 30,000 points. Then I stopped exploding them at all. They kicked me out of the game after level 4 and awarded me with a pin!

MisterToad told me he has tried that and it never worked, but then he said you may have to play with many others, all who are killing you in the points arena. So, if you want every single pin (like I do), you're going to want to really embarrass yourself in front of lots of other fireworks players!

I'll try that. I'm good at embarassing myself, I do so every time I attempt to play Pirates! ;)

Edit: Well, maybe I got too high. I ended up with 49k at the end of level 4, there are 5 players, and it sent me on to level 5. :/

Edit2: Trying again...

Edit3: Drat. I got only 37k that time and it still passed me on to level 5. :( I NEED that bronze pin!

Whar 06-05-2005 10:28 PM

Not as bad as my own humiliation on the first level of the Pirates game after playing level three for decades. (Exaggeration, I know)

Anyways, how do you get booted out of the game? I've tried time after time and it never seems to kick me out.