VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   In-Park Quests (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   no more Adventureland quests =[ (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89771)

StacyA 11-12-2006 05:39 PM

no more Adventureland quests =[

hey i JUST came back from WDW magic kindgom like 2 sec ago.

When i was there the ONLY quests they were giveing out were the Fantasyland and the Frontierland quests

I asked the person there and they said that they well not be having that quest for a long time and DO NOT THINK they well have it again

so sad i know

Zebraa 11-12-2006 06:58 PM

Did you happen to ask why? That's strange...

StacyA 11-12-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebraa (Post 1223252)
Did you happen to ask why? That's strange...

to see if they were there or maybe just misplaced

ZooCrewGirl 11-20-2006 11:47 PM

I was at Disneyland last night and got their last Adventureland Quest card - I couldn't believe it!! The guy said they were ending those cards last night (November 19th 2006) and he had stashed the last card in his pocket but gave it to me when he saw how much I wanted the suitcase! We finished the quest with DLandDoug's help (we met him at the VMK table, that's his vmk name, in case you know him) he's totally cool and helped us out.
It's very sad that they are not offering that cool suitcase anymore... but I'm glad I got it! Thanks DLandDoug!!

jdrocks 11-21-2006 12:28 AM

OMG yikes! I'm glad that I did it last year. But my cousin ...OMG I better call her RIGHT NOW! Beacuse she's flying all the way from New York to DLR just to do the Adventureland Quest she's already done the Fantasyland, Fronteirland and Tomorrowland oh great she's leaving Thursday oh well. Maybe she'll just have fun? or not....:(.
:tink:jdrocks<3:tink:

crazyfunnehchick 11-21-2006 01:42 AM

AWWW. =( I had to trade my adventure land quest stuff too!!! When I went to disney in florida my grandmother and aunt like rushed through the vmk stuff so like I couldnt do anything -.- oh well at least I rode lots of rides

HappyGirlKels 11-21-2006 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swimminchik (Post 1223085)
hey i JUST came back from WDW magic kindgom like 2 sec ago.

When i was there the ONLY quests they were giveing out were the Fantasyland and the Frontierland quests

I asked the person there and they said that they well not be having that quest for a long time and DO NOT THINK they well have it again

so sad i know

And I wanted to try that quest!

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyfunnehchick (Post 1237454)
AWWW. =( I had to trade my adventure land quest stuff too!!! When I went to disney in florida my grandmother and aunt like rushed through the vmk stuff so like I couldnt do anything -.- oh well at least I rode lots of rides

I love riding rides!!! I've been to disneyworld every summer, but I never knew about VMK in disneyworld, lol, how dumb! I wish i would've known sooner! A bummer I know

StacyA 11-25-2006 02:48 PM

yea sadly but does this mean ALL the adventurland quest iteams are rare now?

oh and one more thing they are makeing A NEW quest for it when we were there with a friend of mine she was asking and the ppl there were all talking about the new prizes

Fungirlygirl 11-25-2006 02:54 PM

WHAT!!No more Adventureland Quests what The Heck is wrong with them?!?!I wanted to do That quest All Year Until they closed it!!:h-confuse Now I can't do it thanks Alot Disney.You did something Big time.
:h-rolleye
♥Kayla

StacyA 11-25-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fungirlygirl (Post 1247144)
WHAT!!No more Adventureland Quests what The Heck is wrong with them?!?!I wanted to do That quest All Year Until they closed it!!:h-confuse Now I can't do it thanks Alot Disney.You did something Big time.
:h-rolleye
♥Kayla

LOL i was heart broken but if u ask them if they still have it they well give u something from the quest i was like do u have them? and she's like no... i'm sorry but i have some cards left would u like to have one?

UPDATE: my friend just called me from WDW and they said that we are NOT printing NO MORE fronterland or Fanstyland quest cards! so ALL are going RARE! oh and one more thing they are going to start printing the NEW quest cards after all the prizes are gone! and they have A LOT but the thing is they well START when the last prize is giving meaning if u'll be at WDW or DRL that day u won't get to do the quest at all :'(

jdrocks 11-26-2006 12:27 AM

You can still trade the stuff.
And my cousin has A BUNCH of un-used VMK codes including Adventureland quest stuff. Sadly she is only on VMK. Not VMKF. :(

StacyA 11-26-2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU (Post 1248934)
They may still take your quest thing, if you allready have it.
A lot of people take the Quest form, and then turn it in on thier next trip.

yea u can still turn it in it's just they don't GIVE out the quest formes, but they still do have the cards

kakashi 11-26-2006 12:49 AM

The adventureland quest is gone also at DLR i check when I went last Wednesday.

Chaelle 11-26-2006 02:11 AM

Good thing I got my room codes!
Will the codes still be useable?
And also, if you get the high score for the Jungle cruise (in vmk game) will it still give you the room code?
~Chaelle

skipper 11-26-2006 12:53 PM

OH NO!!! i have a bunch of codes will they still work????? if they will plz tell me ill enter them today when vmk opens as fast as ever PLZ TELL me i got like 800 adventureland codes oh great.. ( Note : off topic and that i got 800 codes all from 1 trip but uh they were not all adventureland sorry i was using sarcasm