VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Virtual Guides & Help Info (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   VMK GUIDE: Furniture and Accessories (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1416)

farstar 01-24-2006 06:21 AM

You have the Disney Cruise Travel Chests listed under the Golden Horseshoe when they are actually being sold in Shunken Neds. Personally, I don't know why these are not in Small World Imports. You know, the room with the big Disney Cruise ship in it. You also list the red travel chest under the Emporium. True, it was sold there for a while but it is not anymore. I think it's confusing to list it in two places when it's really the same item.

I'm also wondering why you have the Monsters Inc. Teleporters under Star Traders. Woudn't they go better in your No Store Yet category?

Thank you, thank you for this list. It is wonderful !!!

:detective
~farstar

thegoof 01-24-2006 11:42 AM

You know that poster that we have been calling a SurfBoard, I think it is the tribal shield.

cenafan10 01-24-2006 11:50 AM

hey dude i was looking at your list and by accident you said you win purple from the game and pink from HOST_ Games.Its The Other Way Around But good List

bobtheadventurer 01-24-2006 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=SpinMarty]Heart Chair Cyan (X)
Heart Chair Magenta (X)
Heart Chair Red (X)
Heart Chair Yellow (X) [QUOTE]
sounds lke trouble on Valintines Day...

Spyro 01-24-2006 03:58 PM

LOL Can't wait to see some new Valentine's Day furniture :)

SpinMarty 02-01-2006 09:23 PM

Yeti Vision
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Funstitch
This Was Renamed Expedition Everest Pin And Is A Prize In Yeti Vision.

-Funstitch:xmas10:

Can anyone else comfirm this before I change it?

Also, the list is updated again.

farstar 02-03-2006 10:37 PM

Note that the Haunted Mansion Rocking chairs have all been moved from Small World Imports to Golden Horseshoe.

Also, in Shrunken Ned's, shouldn't the Safari Lifestyle be listed under Posters instead of Furniture? It is a poster is it not?

:detective
~farstar

SpinMarty 02-03-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farstar
Note that the Haunted Mansion Rocking chairs have all been moved from Small World Imports to Golden Horseshoe.

Caught that already today. That was a new move.

Quote:

Originally Posted by farstar
Also, in Shrunken Ned's, shouldn't the Safari Lifestyle be listed under Posters instead of Furniture? It is a poster is it not?

Good point. You are right, of course.

The Great Funstitch 02-13-2006 10:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Everest 3 Of 5 Is Already Out You Can Win Them In HOSTS Games Only.

-Funstitch

gatechgal 02-18-2006 12:52 AM

In the Everest ride-a-thon rooms folks had dozens of these posts with rope wrapped around them. It looked like things could be stacked on top of them. Have they been available and are they on your list?

SweepHunter 03-01-2006 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatechgal
In the Everest ride-a-thon rooms folks had dozens of these posts with rope wrapped around them. It looked like things could be stacked on top of them. Have they been available and are they on your list?

Those are the sticks that hold up the pirate round stool.

Can we get this updated as it is a big help to me in trade, hugs, hunter.

Bonda 04-02-2006 06:02 PM

Thx for the list SpinMarty :) :D

Spacepiratejosh 04-04-2006 03:30 PM

Wow, thats awesome stuff.

Ice Sphere 04-14-2006 07:56 AM

I don't understand what the penny press is. It looks like a cookie machine? Is penny press just the only name they could think of for it? The water cooler does about the same thing, but is so much less as far as credits go.

And the the red table. Is there some stacking reason the red table is 800 credits... I never see any.

Athena 04-16-2006 12:46 PM

Animal Kingdom Safari Lodge (X)

Actually, it is a quest prize now.