VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Disney/Pixar Games (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Kingdom Hearts thread (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150580)

IceManFan 07-29-2008 03:47 PM

Kingdom Hearts thread

Hey everyone :), this the Kingdom Hearts thread where you can talk everything about Kingdom Hearts. I'm sorry if there is already a thread like this. but anyways, have fun :)

.:Blue:. 07-29-2008 03:49 PM

Thanks! I'm in the middle of the first game right now. I'm in HalloweenTown; so far, my favorite level. Tell me no spoilers, though! I love Donald. xD

IceManFan 07-29-2008 03:50 PM

Halloween town eh? :) that's one of my favorite levels also

purpal_panther 08-28-2008 03:06 AM

I need help!! lol
im in the wonderland level and cant get out ( i havent played that much, but now im stuck lol)
how do i get out ? i need to find alice i think or the proof that shes innecent. i have three things i think, but i need the last thing, and i have no idea what that is..
i know it sounds lame, but any suggestions ? :)

IceManFan 08-28-2008 02:24 PM

have you gone through the mad tea party room yet? if not, then that's my biggest help for you ;)

purpal_panther 08-28-2008 09:04 PM

@_@ were is that?? lol the only places i can get are the mushroom (or whatever it is) forest, the queens court yard, and the bizarre room. i got that flower to make me big and i moved the rock and the tree stump, but that's as far as Ive got. oh and Ive also been on the walls of the bizarre room.
i know i probably sound dumb, for not knowing how to do this lol

Brave_Bloom_Kiari 08-28-2008 11:44 PM

I Own Both Games :D
I've Bet Them Both Before,
I Bet The First One Like 4 times,
and the second one is soo much easier,
and i bet it like 7 times :D

I Play It offten :D

Love,
Kairi

Xucid 08-29-2008 05:34 AM

Anyone ever do a Cosplay of KH? I was thinking of totally doing one and creating my own Keyblade

Mariposa79 08-30-2008 04:45 PM

Oh thank goodness someone started this thread, I am so lost. Anybody give me pointers how to beat those black things after Sora discovered the storm in the sky? They won't die! The scene is at night and I can't see them. I have is the wooden sword. It was so different from the tutorial in the beginning.
Do I ?
1. Challenge others to gain tech points?
2. Change to a different weapon in the tutorial

Brave_Bloom_Kiari 08-30-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xucid (Post 2089858)
Anyone ever do a Cosplay of KH? I was thinking of totally doing one and creating my own Keyblade

I Do :)
I Go Around In A Kairi Outfit Sometimes :D
I Used All My Money on It :D
:D I Bought my own kairi flower keyblade :O

Love,
Kairi

Mariposa79 09-02-2008 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpal_panther (Post 2089578)
@_@ were is that?? lol the only places i can get are the mushroom (or whatever it is) forest, the queens court yard, and the bizarre room. i got that flower to make me big and i moved the rock and the tree stump, but that's as far as Ive got. oh and Ive also been on the walls of the bizarre room.
i know i probably sound dumb, for not knowing how to do this lol

Yeah, I spent a alot of hours wandering around that place but I got past that level. Just represent whatever you got to the queen, there are pink boxes in the lotus forest get them. There were supposed to be five but I found three. Just go to the Queen with what you got. It doesn't really matter if you got all of them. Warning : The queen doesn't play fair, she will capture Goofy and Donald, or Goofy if you choose the wrong box. ( You'll see what I mean). If you fight the cards, be sure to free whoever's in the cage and beat the tower with the wheels.

So far, I am in the Deep Jungle and going nuts trying to beat Clayton. I want to go to Agrabah so bad! What's after Deep Jungle? Does anybody know?
Good luck!

Has anyone seen the sneak peek for Kingdom Hearts III ? It's pretty cool

Kairi_Sora 09-07-2008 06:38 PM

I only have the first Kingdom Hearts :(. I've played the second one about 4 times and beaten it alot. I only rented the game from a store so i never really owned it. But if i can get my own money, my parents will let me buy KH2. And just to let you guys know, i'm OBSSESSED with Kingdom Hearts :D. I saw the sneak peek for KH3! I also saw more than just the sneak peek. It's great and cool! I also beat the first Kingdom Hearts and got it so that i could see the sneak peek for KH2 :D

I love KH2 as the best. It's more exciting and adventurous. I just wish that i own the KH2 game. But i've beaten the first Kingdom Hearts game way too much to remember how many times lol.

I love Kingdom Hearts!!! Especially the 2nd one :)

Xucid 09-08-2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brave_Bloom_Kiari (Post 2090414)
I Do :)
I Go Around In A Kairi Outfit Sometimes :D
I Used All My Money on It :D
:D I Bought my own kairi flower keyblade :O

Love,
Kairi

That's so cool! I'm planning on doing one of the Organization Members, but I don't know which yet. I just recently got the 2nd game I just finished Timeless River. It's such a great game. Oh also anybody have the Mangas? I have the first 4.

IceManFan 09-08-2008 09:43 PM

I'm on like my fifth save file of KH2. I'm about to face Demyx, for the 5th time lol. I like KH2 better because the game is much longer and funner :)

Queen.Isabel 09-08-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xucid (Post 2089858)

I've done one.