VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   High School Musical Forum (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   High School Musical 2... and 3?! (**Spoilers**) (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113669)

VMKChrisssy 05-14-2007 11:38 PM

High School Musical 2... and 3?! (**Spoilers**)

I was searching around on the computer, and came across a website about upcoming movies. Here's what I found on HSM2 and 3, even though I really disliked that movie.

[WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Speaking of "High School Musical 2" ... Would you like a brief description of the storyline of this soon-to-begin-shooting production?
Goodbye, classroom! Hello, summer! But for Troy, Gabriella, Chad, and Taylor, this vacation is no day at the beach; they're all working at a country club founded by none other than Ryan & Sharpay's grandfather! And with the club's annual Midsummer Night's Musical right around the corner, Sharpay's competitive instincts are sizzling. If she can manage to win the Star Dazzle award just one more time, the country club will name it after Sharpay, and it will be hers forever.
But this year, Sharpay faces some tough competition -- Gabriella! To have any hope of coming out on top, Sharpay knows that she'll need a secret weapon. Which is why she dumps Ryan and starts wooing Trop to be her new partner. Gabriella is less than thrilled that Troy has fallen under Sharpay's spell. How could he do that to her?
Things are heating up on the lawns of high society. Will Troy & Gabriella realize that they were meant to be? Or is it too late for them to sing one last song together?

Trust me, folks. There are a lot of tweens out there who are going to freak when they learn about that plot twist. And just so you know ... Development of "High School Musical 3" has already begun. A possible storyline for that TV movie (Which is already slated to begin shooting in early 2008) has just been pitched to a handful of Disney executives. And when it's safe to actually talk about this upcoming Disney Channel production, I'll share what I know about the next installment of Troy & Gabriella's star-crossed saga."

Destination 05-14-2007 11:41 PM

there has sort of been a thread about this already sorry

VMKChrisssy 05-14-2007 11:44 PM

I searched and didn't see anything. 0_0 But okay...

Trangerine 05-14-2007 11:50 PM

a third one???? you sure????

Destination 05-15-2007 12:40 AM

Here Is The Thread.

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112012

VMKChrisssy 05-15-2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destination (Post 1575860)

Yes, that thread is about the 2nd one. But I'm also talking more about the 3rd one.

MLKnCookies 05-15-2007 06:20 PM

High School Musical 3? Soon it will be High School Musical 7!! lol

GreatSierra 05-15-2007 08:18 PM

OH MY GOSH...
Let me guess HSM3 'Mission to Mars'. Will Sharpay leave Gabriella on Earth so she can have troy?
I liked the first HSM (bad acting, good singing) and I'm curious ot see HSM2, but seriously, I've heard about them making a 7&&8. Who ever started that rumor, please come up with some proof so I can shoot myself now? They're making such a big deal out of it...
Oh and, seriously...
Why are they always jumping?! People might mistake it for Gymnastics..

Destination 05-15-2007 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatSierra (Post 1576785)
OH MY GOSH...
Let me guess HSM3 'Mission to Mars'. Will Sharpay leave Gabriella on Earth so she can have troy?
I liked the first HSM (bad acting, good singing) and I'm curious ot see HSM2, but seriously, I've heard about them making a 7&&8. Who ever started that rumor, please come up with some proof so I can shoot myself now? They're making such a big deal out of it...
Oh and, seriously...
Why are they always jumping?! People might mistake it for Gymnastics..

nope. the 3rd movie is really going to be called: Haunted High School Musical

MaddieLyn 05-20-2007 08:05 PM

A Haunted High School Musical. Who makes up these rumors!!

~MaddieLyn~
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...tees8ks5ve.gif

BelieveInTink 09-10-2007 02:50 AM

Thanks for the story line but some people haven't seen the movie yet so it kind of gives it away. Also they are still i talks about HSM 3 , and by the way I don't think it's Sharpay and Ryan's Grandfather I think it's just their father

CapnOlaf 09-10-2007 03:26 AM

The last post was about three and one half months ago...

And also, High School Musical 3 is going to be released in theaters(I know it sounds false, but it's true).

.:Blue:. 01-19-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destination (Post 1577022)
nope. the 3rd movie is really going to be called: Haunted High School Musical

The 3rd is actually called "High School Musical: Senior Year"

FabMariah 01-19-2008 03:42 PM

have u ever notice that at the end of the movies they seem to be best friends but in the beginning they're each others worst nightmare??????

Stemaboat_Tyler 01-19-2008 03:54 PM

How would it be anyways ' Haunted High School Musical '?