VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   VMK Remembered Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Where did you come up with YOUR VMK name? (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151863)

fantasyforever 09-20-2008 03:29 AM

Where did you come up with YOUR VMK name?

I came up with mine like this: I browsed the VMK homepage then made my character. I made the name 'fantasykid' because i thought Disney had fantasy (and it did) and because I am a kid, thus fantasykid was born!

How about you?

SasukeBlue 09-20-2008 03:32 AM

SasukeBlue = Sasuke+Blue Sasuke is my fav character, i like blue he wears blue.. SASUKEBLUE =]

Blossomflower 09-20-2008 03:33 AM

I already came up with mine wayyy before I joined VMK, so I was already Blossomflower..

I like flowers, I was a ppg weirdo when I was like, 5, Blossoms are flowers.

Blossomflower. whee
LOL

SassaFrazz 09-20-2008 04:13 AM

I had always Been SassaFrazz for e-mail (not exaclty sassafrazz, but close) and for other sites that i knew of at the time ( LONG BEFORE THAT ZOEY 101 thing -.-) and so I chose SassaFrazz. I think when i was younger I did hear it off of a show, but long before zoey 101. it was some old old cartoon. I remember some old guy with a westerny grandpa voice saying , "Oh, Sassafras!" but I thought it was SassaFrazz, so yeah. thats how i got SassaFrazz.
Also, just another type of name,
My nickname for vmk, Soda, I got that from my first "circle of friends." They kept saying my name was too long. They all had "short titles," and thought i should get one too. One day one of them was like, "I KNOW! YOUR TITLE SOUNDS LIKE A SODA!" so, from then on, they slowly started calling me soda. And so now, my "new circle" calls me soda, since I got used to it O_o. yeh. LOL

SoccerRyan 09-20-2008 04:43 AM

At the time that I created my account, I had been playing soccer for 5 years so I wanted Soccer to be in the title. "Ryan" was just the first random name that I could think of. Put them together and bam: SoccerRyan! :D

The funny thing is that since I made my account, I've drifted away from soccer and now like basketball more. However, Soccer will always be my username!

BuzzBoy133 09-20-2008 04:50 AM

Ehh, I origionaly tried BuzzBoy1, my name on many other things, but it wouldn't work, so I tried BuzzBoy13, for my birthday day. That didn't work either, so I was out of ideas and pressed random letters, and thus, defre was born!

SoccerRyan 09-20-2008 04:52 AM

Lol, random letters? I was expecting that you had some vision in a dream that told you, "Defre, be defre!!" :Tongue:

BuzzBoy133 09-20-2008 04:55 AM

Lol, you would expect. I'm pretty sure thats what happened, but that was three years ago, so I can't be completly sure.

Blossomflower 09-20-2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 (Post 2101544)
Ehh, I origionaly tried BuzzBoy1, my name on many other things, but it wouldn't work, so I tried BuzzBoy13, for my birthday day. That didn't work either, so I was out of ideas and pressed random letters, and thus, defre was born!

that's weird..............
one of my friends on here *who shall be anonymous*... they got their name the same way... nothing else would work so they typed in random letters and... ta-ta.
LOL

SNAPPLELADY 09-20-2008 05:06 AM

Well, my very first vmk title was CanadaDry (not because I live in Canada.. it's a soda company or something) then i took a break from vmk and when i went to go back on, i forgot my password. So i made another character and another drink-related name was born :)! I belive i was drinking Snapple at the time too..

ElephantEthan 09-20-2008 05:11 AM

xD very simple...

I like elephants.

I also tried KingElephant or TheMayanLuckyPhant but nope.. they weren't accepted.

lemonysnicket3 09-20-2008 05:12 AM

Billy-hill. First, it was the beginning of VMK, so I had to take the common names! Second, I was thinking of a name, and I was reading an article about Billy-Hill and the Hill-Billies. Billy-hill and Hill-billy were born.

Xucid 09-20-2008 11:58 AM

Xucid was a word my cousin came up with a long time ago. Since he didn't play VMK i stole the name and made it my own. I wanted StrikerX because its what I use for a lot of online FPS games, but it wasn't accepted. I actually don't really like this name lol.

StitchMad 09-20-2008 12:25 PM

My name on MSN Messenger before VMK opened was DisneyMad.
DisneyMad had already been taken (still tracking that person down...hmmm...), so I thought what else I liked.. Stitch.

Hence, StitchMad. :)

xoop 09-20-2008 12:52 PM

I wanted my name to be Pepsi or Flipflops, but they both either weren't allowed or were taken. So I said, "Huh...let me think of something that's uberly awesome!" and I thought of xoop :)