VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other G Rated Games (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games! (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156119)

Palkia 08-16-2009 07:45 PM

Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nic_Winter.jpg
I was playing around in my Nintendo Channel, ten I found this game! It looks so cool! They added Metal Sonic and Donkey Kong for what I've seen on the Wii. NO ONE LIKES DONKEY KONG! It's in Vancouver by the way, the first one was in Beijing.

StitchMayhem 08-17-2009 01:01 AM

Why Metal Sonic? I want Espio! Vector is already in the first game, you might as well!

Better yet, let's add Fang! The last game he was in was Sonic Championship in 1996!

How about Rouge!

What about Mario's team! They should add Boo, or have Toad, and replace Toad's place at the judges table with a Koopa or something!

Maybe have Cream & Cheese as a character, then replace their spot at the judges table with E-102 Gamma or something!

What about Chaos! I would play as him!

Well, I'm rambling, I better stop.

But anyway, they should all be in the game.

Palkia 08-17-2009 01:16 AM

Yes. I want to play as a Chao. XD Lol I so would play as Cheese. Toad is awesome. He's hacka fast for a short guy! XD Boo deserves a spot cause he's awesome! :D Rouge should join too! :o But if they add Silver the Hedgehog, they're totally gonna get my attention really fast like under a millisecond. :D
EDIT: DANG. Poor Fang. He doesn't get better 3D graphics. How Sad.

Brer_Nick 08-17-2009 04:00 AM

The Summer Olympic Games game wasnt very good so I'll probably pass on this

Palkia 08-17-2009 05:15 AM

Wait I heard a rumor that they MIGHT add Silver I dunno.

StitchMayhem 08-17-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palkia (Post 2175192)
Yes. I want to play as a Chao. XD Lol I so would play as Cheese. Toad is awesome. He's hacka fast for a short guy! XD Boo deserves a spot cause he's awesome! :D Rouge should join too! :o But if they add Silver the Hedgehog, they're totally gonna get my attention really fast like under a millisecond. :D
EDIT: DANG. Poor Fang. He doesn't get better 3D graphics. How Sad.

I agree, FANG NEEDS TO BE IN ANOTHER GAME! Even if I need to make it (which I don't know how to do).

Fang needs to be in another game, he's been in four games and none of them did very well.

Sonic Championship
Tails Adventures
Sonic Drift 2
Sonic Triple Trouble

He was supposed to appear in Sonic X-Treme and I think his name is mentioned in Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Poor Fang.

Vivi 08-17-2009 09:53 PM

Fang who? -blank look-
xD
Anyways, once again I must repeat: IF THEY ADDED SILVER TO A PRESENT GAME it would create a time Paradox. Because he's from the futureeee.
Yep!

Sly cooper 08-17-2009 10:11 PM

He could have came back from the future and then at the end he goes...

BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!

And, I like Metal Sonic! He's awesome! When I saw they added him I was like, "Wait? Is that Metal Sonic? SWEET!"

Palkia 08-17-2009 10:14 PM

Yes. what sly cooper said. he could come then later, he will come back to his own time. YAY lets wish that he will come! XD

StitchMayhem 08-18-2009 04:53 AM

I think Silver is entering the Winter Olympics in his time.

They ran out of locations so quickly, that it's being held in Antarctica in Silver's time.

Palkia 08-18-2009 02:13 PM

OMG no way!!! :D (im a huge silver fangirl lol)

Miketic 09-04-2009 12:46 AM

Its true, in the past few weeks they released another trailer with Silver in it.

Palkia 09-04-2009 03:18 AM

I know! i watched it on the wii!!! :D

Vivi 09-04-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palkia (Post 2175336)
OMG no way!!! :D (im a huge silver fangirl lol)

I think he was kidding.
XD
LOL
I don't think you could hold Olympics in Antartica...*rambles*
Anyways. Ew. Silver. XD Sorry to all the silver lovers. ROTFL

Palkia 09-05-2009 02:00 AM

Noo.... it's in Vancouver, which is in Canada I think.
I'm not a good geography student ;p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 2177337)
I think he was kidding.
XD
LOL
Anyways. Ew. Silver. XD Sorry to all the silver lovers. ROTFL

Shadow is worse than Silver.
1. He has alot of fangirls.
2. He is unoriginal.
3. He CANNOT be the "ultimate life form".
4. He is always moody.
5. His whole "Maria" thing ma bop story line stinks.