VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   HELP! Animations needed for the Wiki! (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146136)

UpInTheAir 04-14-2008 07:51 AM

HELP! Animations needed for the Wiki!

Looking for GIF animations!

Please submit any animations you can. I've been trying to make as many as I can and I have a lot more waiting for me to be made. I do have the pictures I need to do most of the furniture items...although some are too fast for me.

Please post if you plan to make any of these so we don't get duplicates

Also, Nickel is working on some Magic Pins for me...so might want to check and see if we need a Magic Pin animation before you get to work ;)

Here are some things I would love to have:
  • Magic Pins (some we have, some are missing, some are in progress... to check to see if we have the animation, go to the Magic Pin page, and click on the blue pin title link to go to the pin's page. Animations, if available, would be found on the pin's page, also post here to make sure they aren't being covered.
  • Baseball Predictometer spinning
  • Football Predictometer spinning
  • Royal Leaping Fountains
  • Teleporters: Water Trap, Tower of Terror, etc
  • Random number generators spinning (We have Gold!!! Other colors not necessary, but would not be declined, lol)
  • Player "Eating coin" from Penny press
  • Anything else you can thing of that your character does, or that animates in VMK....! Submit what you can or ask if something is needed. All help is appreciated!

For example we currently have:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...-animation.gif

UpInTheAir 04-15-2008 09:26 AM

Please help :)

UpInTheAir 04-17-2008 07:46 AM

:TheWaveSmilie::TheWaveSmilie::TheWaveSmilie:

Lots of movement on VMK waiting to be captured!

DonaldsWishes 04-17-2008 11:02 AM

I will try to get as many as i can for you me or other wiki editors to Post up
Knowing i dont go on VMK as much as I use to Trying Is all i can do

:donald:DonaldsWishes:donald:

UpInTheAir 04-18-2008 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonaldsWishes (Post 1990133)
I will try to get as many as i can for you me or other wiki editors to Post up
Knowing i dont go on VMK as much as I use to Trying Is all i can do

:donald:DonaldsWishes:donald:

Whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Mintypal 04-19-2008 12:52 AM

working on this pics should be ready by tommorrow

GoodPolarGirl 04-19-2008 12:57 AM

Hey, I noticed that you need an animated image for the fireworks magic. Although, I can't do all that fancy stuff. If somebody wants to come and take a pic of me doing it, that would be just fine.

EDIT: I also notice that for red space suit magic, all you have is the picture of the card. If you need, you can come take a picture of me.

acefredfred 04-19-2008 04:19 AM

To hard for me. Well not to hard but im lazy..
- acefredfred

UpInTheAir 04-19-2008 07:33 AM

Looking forward to whatever you guys can get me!

Thanks in advance.

UpInTheAir 04-21-2008 07:40 AM

Let's get this project movin' so I can start getting all my minions...erm....wonderful VMKF helpers...busy on the next project!

UpInTheAir 04-23-2008 07:38 AM

:schilder059:

UpInTheAir 04-25-2008 09:20 AM

Anyone?
I'm actually thinking of starting a new project which will play off of this one....so going to keep waiting and hoping until then.

UpInTheAir 04-26-2008 08:15 AM

Bumpity bump bump.....

UpInTheAir 04-27-2008 08:48 AM

Alright, so I know that some of the new items including the ALR Tea Party Table and the ALR Unbirthday Cake have animations associated with them, and I'd love to have them captured for the wiki!

Please help!

LilDisLeia 04-28-2008 04:09 AM

I am doing manyt of the choices but having troble uploading them up here =P Could someone help?
~Dis♥