VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   VMK Mini-Games (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   When shall we get the Advanced TCG? (Part activity, part mini-game stuff) (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139288)

2starTagregory 02-01-2008 02:23 PM

When shall we get the Advanced TCG? (Part activity, part mini-game stuff)

Well, We probably shall see inferno come out in the magic shop before we see the TCG.

the_phoenix 02-01-2008 02:58 PM

I can assure you Inferno will NEVER go on sale in-game. However, the Trading Card Game is looking like the newest "flying carpet" to me.

GoodPolarGirl 02-01-2008 05:35 PM

I agree with Fee. Considering Inferno is out for DMR, it would be absolutely pointless to put it on sale. And, who knows, the TCG may never come out. Another promise VMK is going to break maybe....nobody knows

Stemaboat_Tyler 02-02-2008 02:09 PM

Inferno is out on DMR. Therefore, they would probably never sell it.

Angel Fancy 02-02-2008 02:18 PM

yeah, I agree. I just got inferno from DMR and loving it. Have a magical VMK day. Angel Fancy :vrolleyes:

spacerightsummer 02-02-2008 02:21 PM

Yes I was wondering if they dropped TCG for other things like being creative to hide a black hat dude behind a tree. Maybe planning quest and a tailgate party for Superbowl Sunday just got Yavn sidetracked. I don't know I think we will see it released in advanced version this month. As far as Inferno is concerned this is vmk, never say never lol. We now have a Magic Shop and anything is possible.

ACECpt.RICH 02-02-2008 06:40 PM

I actually think there is a good chance the trading card game will be releasing sometime this month.

When I was playing checkers with QA_Berry, she said she couldn't tell me what was coming out when, but she did say that a lot of really cool new stuff would be coming out over the course of Febuary -- did she say this was the trading card game, no. But, that's just my opinion.

gallantmon8 02-03-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacerightsummer (Post 1908409)
Yes I was wondering if they dropped TCG for other things like being creative to hide a black hat dude behind a tree. Maybe planning quest and a tailgate party for Superbowl Sunday just got Yavn sidetracked. I don't know I think we will see it released in advanced version this month. As far as Inferno is concerned this is vmk, never say never lol. We now have a Magic Shop and anything is possible.

Yavn help us. 0_o

2starTagregory 02-23-2008 01:10 AM

.... It is febuary and still not out!....

Of course the prizes are out now, including stitch spaceship

snowegoof 02-24-2008 04:24 AM

Flying carpet magic got slapped into the Cave of Wonders, along with godzilla2005 (don't ask...)

BlazinBeats 02-26-2008 04:21 AM

I'm actually expecting them to release it some time soon.
They're sort of giving us a "sneak peek" at the prizes.
But that's just what I think.

Stemaboat_Tyler 02-27-2008 01:22 PM

I think that they aren't doing it. Maybe bc of Magic shop?

Greenway 02-27-2008 02:34 PM

It's hard to see the basic game just sitting there for months, but the Magic Shop was a major release. I'm sure sure the dust has settled from that yet. I expect a month with some benign theme, maybe a quest building month and then in April we may see the Trading Card Game advanced. Worst case scenario, it comes out end of May when school gets out.