VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Items Retired - 5 Feb 2008 (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139705)

vmkgirl28 02-05-2008 03:27 PM

Items Retired - 5 Feb 2008

Girls Blue Cheerleader Outfit retired today its not longer available under the shop button.

Here's the link to the picture of the outfit from the wiki:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...leader_Costume

:vsmiley:

prisoner 02-05-2008 04:18 PM

Does anyone know if this was retired today, or if it was actually retired yesterday with the rest?

wdmountie 02-05-2008 04:25 PM

a lot of things i think are reitred now. I went to Ned's and the list seems to be a lot less. Comparing it with wiki, these are the items no longer there in specials:

Blizzard Ski Chair Yellow
Frozen Palm Tree Chair Blue
Frozen Palm Tree Chair Yellow
Pirate Player Piano Color Green
Raft Couch

prisoner 02-05-2008 04:33 PM

The football room is also gone. Since I know that was still there yesterday, I assume it was taken away today.

Also gives some evidence that the rest of the stuff was taken away today.

NicoleMarie 02-05-2008 04:38 PM

What Else Is Gone?

I think there is at least 1 item gone from the Furnishings Section of the Emporium and a few from the Furnishings Section of It's A Small World Imports but I can figure out what they are. Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks! :kishug:

wdmountie 02-05-2008 04:42 PM

The Hong Kong Ship Chair Blue is missing from the Emporium

The Glass Slipper Seat Color Blue and Glass Slipper Seat Color Red is missing from Small World Import's

Also in the Golden Horseshoe, the Saddle Seat Soaf's black, blue, and yellow have been there awhile but they are not on wiki

OhanaGirl1 02-05-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prisoner (Post 1911532)
Does anyone know if this was retired today, or if it was actually retired yesterday with the rest?

The cheerleader costume was not there at sign in on Monday morning.

prisoner 02-05-2008 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoleMarie (Post 1911542)
I think there is at least 1 item gone from the Furnishings Section of the Emporium and a few from the Furnishings Section of It's A Small World Imports but I can figure out what they are. Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks! :kishug:

You can take a look at what we think should be in the stores by looking at the Emporium Furniture and "it's a small world" Imports Furniture.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmountie (Post 1911545)
Also in the Golden Horseshoe, the Saddle Seat Soaf's black, blue, and yellow have been there awhile but they are not on wiki

Do you know when they were released?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhanaGirl1 (Post 1911547)
The cheerleader costume was not there at sign in on Monday morning.

Can you clarify which cheerleader costume you mean? The one that was in Emporium Specials we know was retired - the question is if the one that was in Costumes was also retired.

GoofyGeggy 02-05-2008 05:11 PM

Wow. They retired things... I likie...

Neoteny 02-05-2008 05:14 PM

But when will they add new, non-"special" items to the Magic Shop? I want some new 25-credit pins!

GoofyGeggy 02-05-2008 05:17 PM

I think there are plenty of other shops that have non-special items. By definition, shouldn't the Magic Shop items be "special?"

Neoteny 02-05-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoofyGeggy (Post 1911564)
I think there are plenty of other shops that have non-special items. By definition, shouldn't the Magic Shop items be "special?"

But there are all those empty tabs in the shop! Surely things like the curtains and stage blocks could be moved into "Furniture," at least!

wdmountie 02-05-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prisoner (Post 1911559)
Do you know when they were released?

Sorry no, I just know I saw them in January. Don't think I saw them in December. I don't check the Golden Horseshoe all that much so I'm not exactly sure. Hopefully someone else will shead some light on when the saddle seats were released! :vgrin:

mickey0794 02-05-2008 06:36 PM

I dont have any of the things they retired! Blue baseball for boys is also gone!

I am so bad at buying things that retire.... :(

MumIsAlwaysRight 02-05-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prisoner (Post 1911532)

The BLUE Cheerleader outfit was there Monday morning for sure. I was one of the many that forgot to buy the red. Monday morning when the Red Cheer was gone, I checked the shop button and the Blue was still there. It could have been removed later in the day on Monday, or first thing this morning.