VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Test Pattern (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Mollywood Title changed, ( Demi Lovato series) (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152173)

Caterpillar AEIOU 10-01-2008 07:56 PM

Mollywood Title changed, ( Demi Lovato series)

The new title is "Sunny, with a Chance"

MLKnCookies 10-01-2008 08:25 PM

What?! Juanita is really Madison Lovato? That is so weird.

EtnaGreen 10-03-2008 09:44 PM

Stupid question, Is Demi able to pull off a midwestern ascent? If she can't it will be really odd seeing her on television saying she is "from the midwest".

CaptainHilts 10-04-2008 02:27 PM

yeah im not surprised, supposedly hannah montana (miley cyrus) is trying to quit her show and seperate from disney plus her dad is doing the same thing. so im not surprised they're already doing something like hanna montana.

PurpleCrazyLava 10-04-2008 03:56 PM

DEMI LOVATO IS WAY BETTER THEN 'Hannah Montana' Seriously. Way way waaaayyyy better....

EtnaGreen 10-05-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU (Post 2108443)
The second episode was filming today. In the show, she is from Wisconson ( I think) but she has a very dark tan! She speaks with a regular voice.
This show is almost a carbon copy of Hannah Montana.

That sounds very realistic considering how much sun Wisconson get's a year. ;) But then again how realistic was hannah montana? Disney is just trying to film another hannah montana.

Adventurebry 01-22-2009 06:56 PM

Personally, I loved the title Mollywood.. Too bad they changed it..

MyBirdHat 01-22-2009 07:34 PM

I like the new title best, and she doesn't have an accent in the show if you've seen the commercials. This looks like a pretty good show, and usually I'm really tough on them when I first see the commercials. But yeah it does look like a copy of Hannah Montana, which is a show I hate quite alot. I hope Miley really is trying to get off Disney Channel, that would be my dream come true <3 (no offense to any miley fans out there)

Garfieldo 01-25-2009 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU (Post 2144882)
This show is pretty much a copy of 3 shows.

Obviously, a litttle bit Hannah Montana.

She is a girl that makes her own internet show (iCarly) Then the producers see her internet show and invite her to be on a real show called "So Random". ( All That). The show So Random is just like the show All That from Nick.

So, it is a show within a show.

Wait, so where's the part about her living a double life? This is a Disney sit-com, isn't it? ;)

I saw a commercial on Disney Channel a couple of weeks ago, and the title they gave was Sonny With A Chance. So, I guess it won't be changing again.