VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   High School Musical Forum (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Is It Wierd That..... (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156251)

GoodPolarGirl 09-17-2009 02:56 AM

Is It Wierd That.....

.....I actually sort of like High School Musical now since it's not being shoved down my throat?

GoodPolarGirl 09-25-2009 01:58 AM

Bump? Anyone?

StitchMayhem 09-25-2009 02:49 AM

"High School Musical is awful, it should never have been made and it should be destoryed just like my arch-enemy Bruce Lee."

Quote By Chuck Norris.

Vivi 09-25-2009 04:41 AM

I think that it's kind of weird too...
it's like it poofed away.

StitchMayhem 09-25-2009 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 2178939)
I think that it's kind of weird too...
it's like it poofed away.

Just like the Jonas Brothe.... I MEAN HANSON!

Slip of the tounge.

*cough* not really *cough*

canogon 09-25-2009 10:33 PM

lol High School Musical... seems like an old movie now, and I still think of it as how I thought about it 4 years ago, "a musical about a high school? ok disney simply ran out of ideas!" :D

bluedudeman 09-25-2009 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StitchMayhem (Post 2178929)
"High School Musical is awful, it should never have been made and it should be destoryed just like my arch-enemy Bruce Lee."

Quote By Chuck Norris.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StitchMayhem (Post 2178950)
Just like the Jonas Brothe.... I MEAN HANSON!

Slip of the tounge.

*cough* not really *cough*

What do these have to do with the topic question? lol...

Anyways, to answer your question Goodpolar, I haven't had a change in my thoughts basically because I haven't even thought of it lol, but I don't think it's weird that it's growing on you now because you're not being forced to like it. Before with everything around it was as if Disney were trying to say "LIKE HSM EVERYONE DOES!!!" now that it's diminished you can like it on your own basis.

limitegal 09-25-2009 11:47 PM

oh wow; lol, sometimes i'll randomly sing the songs from it, mostly bc it's funny :] but yeah, i still don't like them hah.

StitchMayhem 09-26-2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedudeman (Post 2178998)
What do these have to do with the topic question? lol...

Anyways, to answer your question Goodpolar, I haven't had a change in my thoughts basically because I haven't even thought of it lol, but I don't think it's weird that it's growing on you now because you're not being forced to like it. Before with everything around it was as if Disney were trying to say "LIKE HSM EVERYONE DOES!!!" now that it's diminished you can like it on your own basis.

The first comment was me saying that High School Musical is awful, with Chuck Norris added in to it.

The second comment was saying that High School Musical was once MEGA popular, but then everybody started to forget about it.

Just like the 90's band Hanson, and soon to come, the Jonas Brothers!

StitchMayhem 09-27-2009 12:58 AM

Uh, weird.....

Most of the posts got deleted.....

Ok?

Second time today.

bluedudeman 09-27-2009 01:16 AM

I asked them to, but they would have anyways.

I deleted all mine, then asked for yours to be deleted, it was getting way too out of hand.

StitchMayhem 09-27-2009 03:08 AM

Ok.

But I like a good conversation. :(