VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Test Pattern (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   What'll happen to Phineus and Ferb? (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150673)

GoodPolarGirl 08-03-2008 01:54 AM

What'll happen to Phineus and Ferb?

Do you know how the Phieneus and Ferb opening song/theme song is about how they are always trying to keep busy during the summer, and then school comes back during fall to ruin it?

I thought closer, and then realized that when summer is over, it'll ruin the whole plot of the show.

What do you think will happen to the show? Cancel it at the end of the summer? Cancel it and bring it back next summer? Keep it going, and on the show make it seem as it is still summer? Continue it with school being a part of it?

Post your thoughts.

Kitri 08-03-2008 02:11 AM

They could go until the 104th episode.

BuzzBoy133 08-03-2008 02:18 AM

Yeah, cause there are only 104 days in summer. But there are only 90 episodes to a series.

pirategirl202 08-03-2008 02:28 AM

im sure they will keep the show going ^.^
i love this show!!!!!!!!
they better not take it away ^.^

PurpleCrazyLava 08-03-2008 05:23 AM

I know the whole theme song!!!

There's 104 days, of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it. But the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it... 'Like maybe..?' Building a rocket or finding a mummy, or climbing up the Eiffle Tower!! Discoverin somethin that doesn't exsist- or givin' a monkey a shower!! (Bum bum bum) Surfin tidle waves, creating nano-bots or locating Frankeinsteins brain! (phineas) "Its over here!" So stick with us cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna. Do it. ALL! (Candace) "Mooom!! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequince!!

Tada!!!

SonicBoom 08-03-2008 05:44 AM

Hehe, better not close down.
I spent 10 mins learning the song too :P

FabMariah 08-03-2008 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava (Post 2075432)

There's 104 days, of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it. But the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it... 'Like maybe..?' Building a rocket or fighting a mummy, or climbing up the Eiffle Tower!! Discoverin somethin that doesn't exsist- or givin' a monkey a shower!! (Bum bum bum) Surfin tidle waves, creating nano-bots or locating Frankeinsteins brain! (phineas) "Its over here!" Finding a dodo bird, painting a continent, or driving their sister insane! (candace) Phineas! As you can see there's a whole lot of stuff to do before school starts this fall. So stick with us cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna. Do it. ALL! (Candace) "Mooom!! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequince!!

Tada!!!

You missed 2 lines and mistaked a word! I added/edited it (it's bolded)

Also, I doubt they even care about summer vacation length, they're probably gonna keep the show running.

DiamondMeme 08-03-2008 07:28 AM

Just like with other shows, they are PROBABLY NOT going to cancel it, but bring it back during the summer. They are probably going to do something about school in an upcoming season. Phineas and Ferb is pretty popular for a cartoon. There stuff that actually makes sense... XD

.:Blue:. 08-03-2008 02:55 PM

There's 104 days of summer vacation, then school comes along just to end it, so the annual problem of our generation, is finding a good way to spend it, like maybe, building a rocket or fighting a mummy or climbing up the Eiffle Tower, discovering something that doesn't exist, or giving a monkey a shower, bum bum bum bum, surfing tidal waves, creating nano-bots or locating Frankenstein's brain, it's over here, finding a dodo bird, painting a continent, or driving our sister insane, PHINEAS, as you can see, there's a whole lot of stuff to do before school starts this fall, c'mon Perry, SO STICK WITH US CUZ PHINEAS AND FERB ARE GONNA DO IT ALL, mooooooom, Phineas and Ferb are doing a title sequence!!, --guitar--

SonicBoom 08-03-2008 03:15 PM

Wow..... lol

punkpat 08-03-2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava (Post 2075432)

There's 104 days, of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it. But the annual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it... 'Like maybe..?' Building a rocket or finding a mummy, or climbing up the Eiffle Tower!! Discoverin somethin that doesn't exsist- or givin' a monkey a shower!! (Bum bum bum) Surfin tidle waves, creating nano-bots or locating Frankeinsteins brain! (phineas) "Its over here!" So stick with us cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna. Do it. ALL! (Candace) "Mooom!! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequince!!

Tada!!!

actuallu i found on u tub there is more to the song some guy found the full version

BuzzBoy133 08-03-2008 03:51 PM

They play the full version on Radio Disney. Its by Rascal Flats.

EtnaGreen 08-03-2008 10:03 PM

As usual the wiki knows all:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiki
On April 9, 2008, it was announced that Phineas and Ferb would return for a second season in 2008.

GoodPolarGirl 08-03-2008 10:05 PM

Those are all very good opinions guys. And, when did Disney anounce that green?

EtnaGreen 08-03-2008 10:44 PM

April ninth, if you want to find out more go to the wiki and search phineas and ferb.