VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Test Pattern (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   .:I Feel So Bad For Him:. (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150706)

ivanbyte9 08-04-2008 06:49 PM

.:I Feel So Bad For Him:.

fruit cereal candy pizza nachos mustard rootobega

BuzzBoy133 08-04-2008 06:52 PM

WHAT!? The suit life is a GREAT show! How can you say that!?!

SonicBoom 08-04-2008 06:52 PM

Ever thought he might have liked it? lol
World doesnt revolve around a single persons opinion.

Pink_Bink 08-04-2008 06:57 PM

I like the show.
It's kind of cool Chris Brown will be on it. =D

~ Pink

ivanbyte9 08-04-2008 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicBoom (Post 2076517)
Ever thought he might have liked it? lol
World doesnt revolve around a single persons opinion.

Well, I know but still, alot of people like the show but still they don't realize how much it gets stupid and obnoxious.

Example: Have you seen the HSM episode of The Suite Life? That one guy in the play acts so much like a girl.

PMFan 08-04-2008 07:10 PM

Disney always does things like that, I Mean " The Fashion Police " from Kim Possible.. *backs away* and theres that guy from the new episode of Hannah Montana..
and OT: YES! That Episode Will Air! Just " No Sugar Sugar " from Hannah Montana then all episodes said on Disney Adventures would have already aired

BuzzBoy133 08-04-2008 07:11 PM

Yeah, but not EVERYONE who guest stars do! Like how Tony Hawk was on. He didn't act like a girl.

PMFan 08-04-2008 07:26 PM

That's true, and looking at the promo. Looks like he wont act like much of a girl ( LOOKS! )

SoccerRyan 08-04-2008 07:33 PM

Aww, that stinks. Suite Life was a great show. But I don't think the Chris Brown episode will be the last episode. Looks like there's an episode after than one: "Let Us Entertain You." Hmmmm...cruise vacation.....24-hour web-show marathon, looks cool!

The Minigolf Master 08-04-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanbyte9 (Post 2076515)
Well, finally The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody is ending! Sadly they're not gone forever. They are only making their new show because Ashley Tisdale doesn't want to star in the Suite Life anymore. -_-

But on the last episode of the Suite Life starring The Cheetah Girls and Chris Brown, I feel so bad for Chris Borwn.

They are gonna make him look so stupid on that show that people will be talking all kinds of stuff about him. The poor guy doesn't deserve to be humiliated on that show. The show is not worthy of him.

I can already imagine it right now how the cast starts acting stupid and makes him do some girly stuff like they do to all the guys in the show. Well, he accepted the invitation so... I guess he has something to do with it. Eh, poor Chris tho.

I think it's cool that Chris Brown is on it too. The Suite Life is great. They are not just making another Suite Life because Ashley T. doesn't want to star in it. 2 things:
  1. Ashley doesn't have the time to star in it anymore. Notice how she's been absent for over half of the 3rd season. You can easily tell that she needs time off. It's unknown why Kim Rhodes can't star in it any more, though.
  2. They are really making another Suite Life because I think they can only fit so many episodes into 1 series. Including Doin' Time in Suite 2330, the series has 85 episodes. That's only 15 episodes less than That's So Raven.

ivanbyte9 08-04-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 (Post 2076534)
Yeah, but not EVERYONE who guest stars do! Like how Tony Hawk was on. He didn't act like a girl.

Well, still. Either they embarass the guest star or they make the episode more stupid than the show already is.

Also, I didn't see this episode but only the ending where there's this guy who taunts Esteban because he's rich (I forgot if it was Esteban or not) and then London comes and the guy and London walk away all girly? Yup, another girly male on the show...

Brave_Bloom_Kiari 08-04-2008 11:27 PM

Its ENDING?!?!??!
Its Had A Huge Hit....
I Don't get it....

Love,
Kairi

MLKnCookies 08-04-2008 11:34 PM

I'm excited for a new episode of Suite Life! I mean, when was the last time they had a new episode?

vmkstar99 08-05-2008 03:19 AM

Actually, there's three more episodes, one of which is "Let Us Entertain You", which was rumored to be the last episode of TSL and therefore the crossover episode to TSLOD, but turned out to not be (or so the Wiki claims). "Let Us Entertain You" has already premeiered in another country and was put online (although quality is so horrible that I don't even know if it's in English or not), and the scheduled . Reasons for the new show, "Suite Life On Deck" could be either that Suite Life has had too many episodes for one series, but it's too big of a hit to halt completely, and it could also be that Disney has to pay for every show that goes past three seasons.
Another one of the episodes is "Mr. Tipton Comes to Town", which is supposed to be about, well, Mr. Tiption coming to town. The last episode hasn't been anounced yet. And TSLOD, according to the Wiki, will premiere on September 26 (yes, 2008).

I love TSL, but I think they should stop while they have the chance. Dylan and Cole are already 15 or something? And if Suite Life On Deck goes for 3 seasons, they'll be 18 by the time the show ends!

Now back on topic, just like every other Disney episode randomly does, "Doin' Time in Suite 2330" managed to find it's way into my On Demand library. So I watched it, and actually it wasn't too bad. It was the Cheetah Girls that kinda freaked me out in this episode.

ParamoreGal 08-05-2008 04:20 AM

Chris Brown's cool, most of his fans watch Disney Channel so I don't see the problem... But whatevs, u have your opinion I have mine!