VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other G Rated Games (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Opinion on VFK. (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151933)

Thriller 09-22-2008 12:19 AM

Opinion on VFK.

For those of you who have seen/played this game, how do you like the game?

I do not like this game. The graphics are terrible, it needs some improvements in all areas. It's no where close to as good as VMK, in my opinion.

How is the game to you?

PurpleCrazyLava 09-22-2008 12:23 AM

My opinion is just like yours. Stupid. I guess it could use improvements. ESPECIALLY THE AVATARS.

bellaace 09-22-2008 12:23 AM

I kinda like the game since it's pretty fun and stuff. I agree some of the graphics are terrible but hopefully they will fix that soon.

SkyRocket 09-22-2008 12:26 AM

It's really fun. It takes time to get used to. I wouldn't judge the game until you play it for a month or two though.

Purplemysterystar 09-22-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thriller (Post 2103056)
For those of you who have seen/played this game, how do you like the game?

I do not like this game. The graphics are terrible, it needs some improvements in all areas. It's no where close to as good as VMK, in my opinion.

How is the game to you?

Same as yours. The avatars are what really bug me. Something else is they try to be VMK! Like the cowboy pants!

FrostyPenguins 09-22-2008 03:14 AM

Game stinks thats all i have too say

Pink_Bink 09-22-2008 03:23 AM

I hate it.
It's nothing like vmk, and it never will be.
It's boring.. Bad graphics.. and it needs an extreme makeover.

SoccerRyan 09-22-2008 03:27 AM

It won't let me register because I didn't pre-register. I suppose it's unfair to judge it before playing it, but I don't think I would like any game that tried to copy the name of VMK (Unless, of course, VMK came back ;))

the_phoenix 09-22-2008 03:43 AM

I just wish they'd stop using images from Google as their rooms' backgrounds...

Pisces 09-22-2008 03:54 AM

^, lol yeah, one minute I'm walking in this weird australian room with some cabin thing and all of a sudden I'm walking on a picture!

I'm not really a big fan of it yet... I haven't seen any of my friends... They don't really have great minigames yet... Their quests, which are all I log on for anymore, are kind of... boring... But I stay around and HOPE it'll get more interesting pretty soon...

Tagmann 09-22-2008 04:39 AM

its funn...
i met new friends and otehr stuff ^^
but i hope it wil lget better soon

zangoose 10-22-2008 10:26 PM

i played it and my reactions are as follows:

1. graphics- the graphics seem more "realistic" unlike the cartoon-like look of VMK. overall the quality is not very good. the avatars are just hard to look at.

2. originality- VFK is practically a "clone" thats been watered way down and takes a history theme. VFK tries to copy the aspects of VMK but its done rather poorly.

3. game play- I'm going to try to sum this up in one word, boring. There isn't much mini games to play. the quests are boring all your really doing is seaching for stuff.

4. pay to play - yes, you have to pay to play the game. Theres no point in paying since theres really nothing cool to buy and all you really get is a hat.

5. overall feel- VFK is in a way a clone but NOTHING about is like VMK. VMK was this fun game where you get to talk to friends, play funn games, and collect exciting items. VFK hasn't even come close the items are uninteresting and so is the boring history theme. paying to play seems unfair becuase why pay when you dont get much in return. the game just feels like it came out too early and needs some major improvements.

all in all, it just doesn't have that "magic" VMK had

acelolkid12 10-22-2008 11:42 PM

It's only in Delta testing so it'll get better before the OFFICIAL release.

Brave_Bloom_Kiari 10-22-2008 11:49 PM

There people are ugly...
But I mean As long as i have my friends.
just because its virtuall doesn't make it differen.t
not that i like it or anything.
The Grafics Are TERRIABLE.
VMK players where so cute ;)

Love,
Kairi

ParamoreGal 10-23-2008 01:02 AM

I'm in line to play it, but I have heard nothing but bad things, so I'll just wait and see for myself :mickey: