VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disney Films (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Hannah Montana: The Movie (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149134)

Ali-Rae 06-04-2008 03:10 PM

Hannah Montana: The Movie

Quote:

Hannah Montana: The Movie is a planned film adaptation of the American television series Hannah Montana, to be released in theaters. It has been confirmed by Mitchel Musso, Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus. Filming began in April 2008, much of it occcurring in Columbia, Tennessee, and Los Angeles, California. The film will be released on May 1, 2009.
A Hannah Montana movie coming out... I'm sure lots of people are going to speak their mind about this.

The Minigolf Master 06-04-2008 03:27 PM

I, being the boy I am, MIGHT watch it. IDK, but if it has a good plot, I might, if it's another one of them movies, I won't.

Thriller 06-04-2008 03:34 PM

OH... GOSH.. NO.

More Hannah Montana?

What's with Disney..

Vivi 06-04-2008 03:39 PM

*scream* ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
Hello?! WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOD MOVIES COMING OUT!?!?!
I'm serious, a HM movie is going to be just like HSM. We're all doomed.

KrazyLuke 06-04-2008 04:43 PM

I don't see why this is so shocking to everyone.
This is just Disney making another smart marketing move.
Again, it's all about the money.

princesgirl 06-04-2008 06:00 PM

I DONT know why everyone is dissing it! IT HASN'T EVEN COME OUT!

Thriller 06-04-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princesgirl (Post 2030688)

Because people like Hannah Montana and the Jonas brothers are over-obsessive. They ruin Disney and turn it into MTV, no matter what the movie is. After this movie and Camp Rock, it will be just like HSM.

katgal 06-04-2008 06:45 PM

Yeah.. I'm a pretty good fan of the show Hannah Montana but I can't possibly imagine what the movie will be like. Has anyone else realized that all the shows and movies are totally unrelatable these days (besides Life with Derek)? I'm personally going to watch Camp Rock but High School Musical 3 in theaters? Are they crazy?

EtnaGreen 06-04-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princesgirl (Post 2030688)

Okay lets say that a new Dora the explorer movie came out in theaters or their was word it was going to, wouldn't you diss it to no end? So people don't like the show hannah montana because everyone on that show acts like total brats. Since its based off the television show they are going to baset their opinions of what the movie is going to be like off of the television series. So if they don't like the show they most likely not like the movie.

Gorams 06-04-2008 07:20 PM

Oh no.... Not again.

I'm proably going to get dragged by my neck to the movie theatre to watch this with my little sister...

xoop 06-04-2008 07:39 PM

Here Disney goes again--way overboard.

awsomered 06-04-2008 07:47 PM

No!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

How about this... This movie is how they end Hannah Montanna!!

GenieLovato 06-04-2008 08:37 PM

Can't wait, I love the show.

AstroAcer 06-04-2008 08:57 PM

Another movie to avoid.

Who would want to watch a movie based on a cheesy TV show in which everyone is a brat?

.:Blue:. 06-04-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstroAcer (Post 2030902)
Another movie to avoid.

Who would want to watch a movie based on a cheesy TV show in which everyone is a brat?

>_< Apparently me.

I have been with Disney since the day i was born.
...literally. On the day I was born, my grandparents gave me little Mickey Mouse feetie pajamas!
...what?! I said literally! LOL