VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disney Films (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   *Tinkerbell The Movie* (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152785)

Purplemysterystar 11-02-2008 05:37 AM

*Tinkerbell The Movie*

Have you guys seen the movie :tinkerbell:?
I have the movie:tink:and its awesome!!!!
I it! I have watched it 4 times or more. Even my boy cousin says its good!
I have always gotten good complements on the movie.
Again I It!!!! So :hrolleyes: If you guessed what I am going to say then it was....:
So Did You Like The Movie? Or Want To See It?

:tink::tinkerbell::wand2::peterpan:

Fairy 11-02-2008 06:20 AM

• I bought it.
  • I watched it.
  • I Liked it alot
I just didn't like the ending xD
I Mostly liked the begining Lol
:balloon:

StitchMad 11-02-2008 11:59 AM

Someone on another forum posted that they hated the movie because Tinkerbell spoke in it. I think that COULD be a little strange. Tinkerbell should have stayed in Peter Pan. Why should Tink get her own movie when Wendy or Smee don't?

I haven't seen it yet though, so I can't really comment.

Friez 11-02-2008 02:09 PM

Never seen it... don't plan on it... But I can't believe they would ruin Tink by making her talk!

taylorswiftfan13 11-02-2008 03:28 PM

I don't plan on seeing it. My sister wants to, she'll probably just rent it though. I don't like it that they changed Tink completely, she used to be really cute with an attitude and now she's like...the opposite.

Purplemysterystar 11-02-2008 03:28 PM

I thought it was neat how she talked and I will not say if wendy is not in it or not, ok I will she is. But they are making another, it has pirates and she meets peterpan. But I think her voice fits her and she looks suuuppperrr cute to me though like in the movie and I ♥ the music!

KAITYkaityKAITY 11-02-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StitchMad (Post 2118920)
Someone on another forum posted that they hated the movie because Tinkerbell spoke in it. I think that COULD be a little strange. Tinkerbell should have stayed in Peter Pan. Why should Tink get her own movie when Wendy or Smee don't?

Agreed, Stitch. I think it's kinda breaking the classic magic a little bit by having her talk, but it's nice she gets her own movie. I would like to see other characters form Peter Pan to get their own movie but we have to remember that Tink is a major Disney symbol, she is all over park merchandise and even incorporated into more than just Peter Pan.

I haven't seen the movie yet either, but it sounds pretty good.

~Kaity~

MinnieMForever 11-02-2008 05:59 PM

I love the Tinkerbell movie, I own the DVD and I have watched it many times. Vidia doesn't seem to be as mean as she does in the Disney Faeries Books. This is my favorite Disney movie!

HappiestPlaceOnEarth

PurpleCrazyLava 11-02-2008 08:44 PM

Haven't seen it.. I'd watch it though. Not too huge on fairies~ but OMG! There's a portal to another world in my house!! It looks like glitter! (;))

Purplemysterystar 11-02-2008 09:41 PM

lol hehehe. I ALSO LOVE IT I AM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW. LOL

Pinkglitter 11-03-2008 12:36 AM

I want to see it. I don't have time now tho.
* Pink *

EtnaGreen 11-03-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StitchMad (Post 2118920)

It would be really extreme if they had a movie about smee or mabye made a movie based on Peter and the Starcatchers books. I haven't seen it, maybe when it's on the dish or when it goes on sale I will probally watch it.

SoraStarChan 01-20-2009 03:07 AM

I've seen the Tink movie and I do like it. About the whole, Tinkerbell talking thing, well, think of it this way. In the Peter Pan movies, you see Tinkerbell as a human, so you don't understand her. In the movie, you're with faries, and unless you want the entire movie ringing in the chymes of bells, the faries must talk.

GoodPolarGirl 01-20-2009 08:40 PM

I refuse to watch it because I am upset about the fact they gave her a voice. The reason I like her is that she is able to get her sassy attitude across without saying a word. The animators worked so hard on getting that aspect across.

But they just HAD to blow that!

And Sora, I think they should have had the other fairies talk and just kept Tink mute.