VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fan Forum Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   I've been banned!! (MERGED) (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121792)

Batleth 07-19-2007 11:33 PM

I've been banned!! (MERGED)

We are starting a new thread to discuss VMK bans. If you have been banned from the game and you want to discuss your ban, please post here rather than starting a new thread. All ban threads will be merged into this thread to avoid forum clutter.

Goofyono 07-21-2007 08:42 PM

So Mad!!!

This is so unfair.. I just opened a falling chairs room and in the description it said " You may pay watch or boot " And everyone said that it was a pay to play room .. if it was a pay to play room, I wouldn't have let everyone in for free... which I did!!.. Now I'm banned for 24 hours. How many of you think this too is unfair.

PancakesWithSyrup 07-21-2007 08:50 PM

Pay to Play Room is Paying either to Play OR To stay in the game like Pay Watch Or Boot. ;)

princesgirl 07-21-2007 08:53 PM

Wait did you know that it was on the description? if you did then it's your fault, and I don't think it's unfair

Grooveygrl 07-21-2007 09:01 PM

Sorry but that was a fair ban imo.

Sapphire Starglimmer 07-21-2007 09:02 PM

If you have ppl pay, then you'll be the one paying in the end. The rules clearly say you will be banned. Be grateful it's for only 24 hours.

Sonicblur 07-21-2007 09:13 PM

Sorry...

Sorry, but you did deserve the ban. :( What you did was against the values, when they introduced the Pay To Play Not Ok rule, they took out making people pay to play your games, and giving them the option to pay IN the games too. Sorry, but it wasn't unfair. :( I hope your ban ends soon. :)

Sonicblur~ :StitchBounce-1:

Mamacita 07-22-2007 12:10 AM

The reason they made it against the rules is people were taking people's items to either play or to stay in the game, then the "winner" was either the owner's other character or a friend in on the scheme. What you did is clearly breaking the rule.
Mamacita

MinniesDream 07-22-2007 12:15 AM

As stated again and again above, the ban was perfectly fair. I know that it stinks getting a ban, but what you did was breaking the values.

I'd also try to stay away from those Falling Furniture/Cute or Boot rooms, because people get scammed there, and many get banned for innapropriate behavior.

DinoVan 07-22-2007 12:18 AM

Ah sorry goofy.
Where you a cl before? oo..

:dazzler1:Van

graygirl 07-22-2007 12:26 AM

I think you didn't do anything wrong, i mean you didn't charge the people but thats odd

spot41414 07-22-2007 01:14 AM

I think that was a fair ban.

~Spotty :simba:

TravisSch 07-22-2007 01:17 AM

You should of probably changed the room description before starting the game. Sorry to say but the ban was fair. :(

Ace_Princess_Lexi 07-22-2007 03:32 AM

I was just banned from VMK for something i did not do. some girl gave out personall info and they banned me!! I sent in a contact us thing saying what happened bc this girl <name> told some guy her age and i was like "You guys are going to get banned for giving out personall info" and 30 seconds later i was banned where is the justice VMK where!!

Thenishall 07-22-2007 03:35 AM

Sometimes VMK just gives out ridiculous bans... and sometimes they don't ;) lol.