VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disney TV (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Anyone miss the oldies? ]: (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155994)

Friez 07-20-2009 01:51 AM

Anyone miss the oldies? ]:

Uhh, sorry if someone already posted this, but it was on my mind.

Does anyone remember those old Disney Channel shows; where like you would watch them and it would just be so funny?

-Phil of the Future
-first two years of "That's so Raven"
-season 1 of "Suite Life of Zach and Cody"

And all those others. My favorite was Phil of the Future. :] Disney Channel was great back then. Opinions?

DisneyDesi 07-20-2009 02:17 AM

I loved Disney Channel back then. I am sick of Hannah Montana and Jonas. My favorite old show was Phil of the Future too... I wish they would bring it back to where it was on everyday, not just to Disney XD.

ToBeContinued 07-20-2009 02:22 AM

OMG soo true
i miss Lizzie McGuire
i think they should have a channel showing the old shows

GoodPolarGirl 07-20-2009 02:28 AM

Bring back Kim Possible, American Dragon Jake Long, and That's So Raven and I'm happy. Phil of the Future was OK.

Pink_Bink 07-20-2009 02:41 AM

I miss That's So Raven. :/
It comes on at night though, but obviously not new episodes.

dabaseballking 07-20-2009 12:26 PM

What about classic Disney cartoons? They showed those when I was a little kid, I remember..

.:Blue:. 07-20-2009 12:32 PM

I miss That's So Raven, and Lizzie McGuire.
If you bring back those shows, I am satisfied.
:)

dabaseballking 07-20-2009 12:37 PM

I sent in my suggestions a long time ago [ to Disney ] about a Classic week, they said it was a good idea and nothing happened
>_>

Friez 07-21-2009 10:14 PM

Oh yes, let's not forget about Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens!

MLKnCookies 07-21-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabaseballking (Post 2171174)
I sent in my suggestions a long time ago [ to Disney ] about a Classic week, they said it was a good idea and nothing happened
>_>

You should send the suggestion again. :)

.:Blue:. 07-22-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friez (Post 2171508)
Oh yes, let's not forget about Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens!

ROFL Even Stevens. I was channel surfing last night, and I come across an Even Stevens episode. I was like, "OMJ (oh my jelly)! EVEN STEVENS!) and then I realized that it was on Disney XD.

Oh, well, good enough for me.

jamiewe 07-25-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friez (Post 2171136)
Uhh, sorry if someone already posted this, but it was on my mind.

Does anyone remember those old Disney Channel shows; where like you would watch them and it would just be so funny?

-Phil of the Future
-first two years of "That's so Raven"
-season 1 of "Suite Life of Zach and Cody"

And all those others. My favorite was Phil of the Future. :] Disney Channel was great back then. Opinions?

O_o not really, the late 90s/early 2000s were much better, there were more Animated cartoons and better live action shows, Goof Troop, Doug, 101 Dalmatians, Aladdin, Boy Meets World, Even Stevens, Jungle Cubs, Hercules.

Suite Life, That's so Raven are on reruns on Disney Channel, and Phil of the Future is on Disney XD

spacerightsummer 07-26-2009 08:44 PM

Might make me sound really old, but I miss classic Disney cartoons and The Mickey Mouse Club. Mickey Rocks!!