VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   High School Musical Forum (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   2 New HSM's!!! (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151484)

Blinkey 09-06-2008 11:42 PM

2 New HSM's!!!

So, I Was Talking To My Cousin On The Phone, and Scince We're SUCH Disney Freaks,
My Dad Tells Me,
That
There's Gonna Be
2 More HSM's!!!
SO HSM "Senior Year"
Also, A Fourth...Just With 1 Original Cast Member...
No...It's Not Zac Efron...
Just Thought I'd Tell You Guys!!! =D
~Blinkey:mickey:

GoldenHeart 09-07-2008 04:02 PM

...NOOOOO! I HATE HSM! Why can't they just make one movie and be done with it?

Thriller 09-07-2008 04:06 PM

I'm not even looking forward to this.

If they make more than two, the story line has officially died.

taylorswiftfan13 09-07-2008 04:08 PM

Oh wow...I wonder who the one original cast member will be, probably some person that appeared like once in one of the movies. Or if it's one of the main characters, probably the Chad guy or Monique.

And I'm so not looking forward to this...

BuzzBoy133 09-07-2008 04:13 PM

I've known about HSM4 for a while now, since they announced that they started filming HSM3. They have three new people in HSM3, which are going to be main characters in HSM4, or at least, in my opinion. This way they can follow the three new people thrugh high school, so don't be surprised if there are at least 8 HSM movies in all.

izzie 09-07-2008 04:24 PM

Oi.
^
enough said.

Kitri 09-07-2008 04:34 PM

Wow, a forth.....? I'm not over enthused about this. But for those of you who see please tell me how it is.

PurpleCrazyLava 09-07-2008 04:42 PM

The most ridiculus thing of all: HSM3 is in theaters ONLY. Its so stupid!!!!! What about the kids who can't afford to go to theaters. I'm sure they'll sell it on Blu-Ray and DVD. But why wait that long?!?! I think it really is stupid. I'm not saying I can't afford to go to the theaters, I can, but why? So Troy and Gabriella can break up? Get back together? Sharpay try to steal him away? HELLO!!! THE LAST TWO MOVIES!!! I mean, I wanna see it, but its stupid... If it were playing at home, I would invtie my friends to sleep over (not too many.. Mom stresses out... Maybe just 2 or 4?) and we could sleep in the living room on the floor watching it!!! Eating popcorn (Well, someone could sleep on the couch..) But you know what I mean.

awsomered 09-07-2008 04:44 PM

2 New HSMs

Oh great, I've heard this already. And I don't anyone will here the end of it. I think they should have left it at the first.

Kairi_Sora 09-07-2008 06:24 PM

I'm only looking forward to the HSM 3: Senior Year. I heard the song Now Or Never and li love it! :) But i don't want to watch the 4th. There should just be the first movie, a sequel, and the final movie. I'll try to watch the 3rd one, but i guarantee you that i won't watch the 4th movie.....

iRaccoon 09-07-2008 10:04 PM

Well.. Those kids could wait until their parents get 1$ in the bank and go to Redbox and rent HSM3 for one dollar for a one day rental that they charge you extra money in the bank if you dont return it at the next day before 9:00

cookiefairy 09-07-2008 10:20 PM

Couldn't they just stop with the lunchboxes? Gosh! Not two more movies!

Kairi_Sora 09-07-2008 11:15 PM

It's so not fair that it's going to be in Theaters first. They're just using that idea as a quick way of getting money since there are a lot of HSM fans.

GoldenHeart 09-07-2008 11:56 PM

I hate High School Musical with a testify of a thousand suns. I just wish it was DONE. Something or someone needs to kill that movie off. Maybe Funeral Musical. Now that one I would actually watch, and like to see.

MLKnCookies 09-08-2008 12:06 AM

I liked the first 2 HSM's and I'm planning on seeing the third. But in my opinion, 3 HSM's are enough. I probably will end up seeing it but they really need to understand that more than 3 are way too many.