View Full Version : Madaline's Pocket Diary

bluepopstar
01-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Each day I will try to update this diary.And please take note that my real name isn't Madeline and this isn't about my life but this character's - bluepopstar

January 28, 2007 Dear Diary,
Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Madaline. I'm home-schooled and I have little money. My mother is working hard as a salesperson but gets no pay. On the other hand my father just sent in an application to be a lawyer. How nice would it be to have some money to spend! Maybe if my father gets this job my family and I will have enough money to enter me into the Brilliant Brains Bowl. I am very smart indeed I am. I could answer anything anytime anywhere. I'm 12 years old and I've got a brain of gold. I'm very shy though. My way of communicating with anyone is in a chat room or in e-mail. I have but only one friend, Isadora. Isadora is very sensitive and kind. She has fragile blue eyes and flowing blond hair. She has soft skin and always has the best outfit in town. Isadora is the most popular girl in Mightaswell Springs. And how did we become friends? Our parents are best friends. I'm glad such rich people like them would like to be friends with us. Well I've got to go eat some dinner.
Sincerely to you my new diary,
Madaline

bluepopstar
01-28-2007, 04:19 PM
January 28, 2007. Dear Diary,
Wow, who knew I had so much time on my hands? Isadora has invited me over to go sledding later! Splendid! Yes, I do have a colorful vocabulary, thank you. My father just left for is interview. He graduated law school and is 99.9% eligible to become a lawyer! I don't know what to do. The Brilliant Brains Bowl is next Sunday and I don't have a clue if I can even enter. I keep on staring at the blank registration sheet. I cry sometimes thinking of how upset I'll be if my father doesn't get the job, but I smile thinking what could happen if he does. I could get more clothes, and enter the Brilliant Brains Bowl! It says my competitor is someone named Gabriella Montez. The prize for the winner is a scholarship to Mightaswell's Made for the Brain Academy. That would be great if I'd win! There is also a $500 prize for the winner for a uniform and some school supplies. Well, I gotta get to bed.
Sincerely,
Madaline

bluepopstar
02-08-2007, 06:11 PM
February 8, 2007

Why is my writing for this diary so different? Well, my family earned enough money to buy a computer! From now on all of my entries will be done the typing style. How could we afford the computer? My dad of course! Yes, he got the job as a lawyer. I'm so proud of him. I'm also entered in the Brilliant Brains Bowl. Because of inclement weather, it got moved to later today. I'm very excited. Gabriella Montez, my competitor, is very good I heard. I'm nervous though, being she's a bit older than me. I got a dazzling outfit. I'll show you it later. I'm off for a lunch with my friends, and by the way I have lots now. See ya later!
Sincerely to my improved diary,
Madaline