View Full Version : New VMK Merchandise Cards?

thundermtkid
12-26-2006, 11:29 PM
Hi everyone!

I was at Disneyland a couple of days ago at the Pooh's Corner candy shop and asked for a red penny press card (even though I knew they were expired, I wanted to make sure). The man working there said they were out but he said something about new cards possibly coming sometime. Anyone know anything more about this?

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! :xmastree: :santa2: :new_year:

DerekJ
12-26-2006, 11:48 PM
Given that you should never trust CM's for advice, at least he partly got it correct--
He may have known enough about VMK to be aware of the sold-out Pirate Pin cards, as discussed here elsewhere...Not a red penny press, however.

Neoteny
12-27-2006, 12:01 AM
I didn't buy any candy from Pooh's Corner on my most recent trip, but I know there are still plenty of Magic Mirror cards available at the Magic Shop.

Smoop
12-27-2006, 12:06 AM
Hi everyone!

I was at Disneyland a couple of days ago at the Pooh's Corner candy shop and asked for a red penny press card (even though I knew they were expired, I wanted to make sure). The man working there said they were out but he said something about new cards possibly coming sometime. Anyone know anything more about this?

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! :xmastree: :santa2: :new_year:
The next set is scheduled to come out in early 2007. When, where, and what still remains to be a mystery.

Fairy
12-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Huh? I Always Get it.. Last week I Got 10 Of them.. Hmm

Neoteny
12-27-2006, 02:16 AM
The next set is scheduled to come out in early 2007. When, where, and what still remains to be a mystery.
Got a source for that information, Smoop?

camara
12-27-2006, 02:21 AM
Well, remember how some things used to be for the 50th celebration? Remember when yavn said we should see some of the dreams items again? I think it's safe to say we might see the Dreams Pin in replace of the 50th Celebration Pin when you buy pins (ignoring the pirate collection), and possibly Dreams Mickey Ears for when you buy hats.

Neoteny
12-27-2006, 02:25 AM
Well, remember how some things used to be for the 50th celebration? Remember when yavn said we should see some of the dreams items again? I think it's safe to say we might see the Dreams Pin in replace of the 50th Celebration Pin when you buy pins (ignoring the pirate collection), and possibly Dreams Mickey Ears for when you buy hats.
I would love to see some Dreams hats in VMK. Those hats are so cool!

thundermtkid
12-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the information everyone! :)

mkymsehi
01-07-2007, 03:08 AM
I went to CA Adventure between New Years Eve 12/31/06 and 1/5/07, and the cast members were very stingy in giving Animator's Desk Cards. One cast member made it sound like they are running out of those soon.

Neoteny
01-07-2007, 06:01 AM
At Disneyland, Pooh's Corner did not have any Red Penny Press cards yesterday.