View Full Version : Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

OperaPhantom
12-24-2006, 04:27 AM
Is anyone besides me as excited for the new Nemo Ride??????

CaptianNemo
12-24-2006, 04:31 AM
I am!
But why wouldn't I be?! Yes, looks great! I'm glad Disneyland is opening the submarine ride again.

Nemo

Jacques
12-24-2006, 03:40 PM
The Orange County Register had a decent article the other day about it. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've done to my ride. :-)

TheMoth
01-05-2007, 05:45 PM
I went to DLR for New Years Eve and I saw the lagoon from the Matterhorn. It was still empty, but to my surprise the subs were out and most of them had the original names still. w00t! :new_year: :new_year:

JordieP
01-05-2007, 05:49 PM
I came back form DLR yesterday and at this moment, there is water in the lagoon and all.

oldgrumpy
01-05-2007, 11:22 PM
I was poo poo'd when I said that a CM rumored that they might open as early as January.
With subs and water in place, I may be redeemed!

Proracer1
01-05-2007, 11:26 PM
I wish they brought back the subs to Florida instead we have cars moving on a track and there is no water.At least its a ride through movie.

figmentisback
01-05-2007, 11:51 PM
I was poo poo'd when I said that a CM rumored that they might open as early as January.
With subs and water in place, I may be redeemed!

mid to late june is the current opening schedules. they don't have everything in the caves finished so they are working on that. They are filling to check for leaks and to be sure the subs rehab worked. they are still installing sets and such. and will be finished in may hopefully, ready for people in june.

thundermtkid
01-06-2007, 12:40 AM
I'm really glad that they are opening this classic ride again! I can't wait to see how it looks! :)

TmorrowlndPrncess
01-06-2007, 01:04 AM
YYAAYY I saw it before, going up to the monorail. It had rocks but no water or anything. Can't wait to ride it/see it when it opens!

FreakOuter99
01-06-2007, 07:25 AM
june 11th i recall is the set date for opening...

Fairy
01-06-2007, 07:55 AM
Im exited other then the fact that
I only got too ride the original ride
when there reopened it before they
started making it too nemo. Also
the last one did have some bugs
with it. Also the last one was
made along time ago. Thankfully
they are making it nemo.. not new
age. Still it could have been ariel.

mkymsehi
01-07-2007, 03:04 AM
On Wednesday, 1/3/07, while walking up to the Tommorrowland Monorail Station, I knelt down and sneeked a peek into the old submarine docks. The submarines are painted bright yellow, and lots of construction still going on.

No, there is no water in the lagoon yet. But the reef has been painted with bright colors for the coral.

On Thursday, 1/4/07, there was a 3-4" flood of water fronting the monorail station, where Tommorrowland Terrace Stage is. The construction workers were standing around, sort of chuckling. Apparently, they did not know why there was a water leak or where it was coming from. They were frantically looking at blueprints trying to solve the problem.

The Disneyland Maintenance was out in force, squeegy-ing water back into the drain system. The water seemed like it had sand in it, so it could have been from the lagoon.

figmentisback
01-07-2007, 05:28 PM
their are photos of the leak around other sites... but apparently.. the old pipes used to flow water into the lagoon has rusted and leaked in some areas, causing this leak in tomorrowland. they have since patched it up.

Fairy
01-08-2007, 01:03 AM
Yipes..Its my nightmare..
Abandend rides..Its creepy.
Like the Abendend Carnivel..