View Full Version : Is it possible?

LordIllidan
12-19-2006, 03:15 AM
Hey all. Illy here.

Recently, we had to reinstall windows on our computer, removing shockwave from the computer.

Now, the problem is is that VMK needs shockwave. And I am lacking administrative privlages to install it. Any way to get around this?

(And for my friends, this is partially why I have been mysteriously absent from VMK for the past few months. The other reason why? Let it suffice to say that school has not been kind.)

AstroCool_Dude
12-19-2006, 08:09 AM
Administrative? hmm best thing to do is ask your mom or dad to install shockwave for you

LordIllidan
12-20-2006, 12:13 AM
Well, I'm hoping to get it on the school computers as well, which I KNOW the teachers won't install unless it's for school work, or if I do it on my own.

MinniesDream
12-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Ok. Here is what to do.

Ask your parents to give you permission for this. After that, they can put Admin Settings back on your account after you have installed it.

Thark
12-20-2006, 04:30 PM
There isn't a way around it from my knowledge. And If you find a way and try to do it on your school computers, they monitor all activity, and probably had you sign a piece of paper that says you wouldn't do such activities. Very dangerous to mess with school computers, they kind of get mad when you do.