View Full Version : What is Advanced Mode?

AlexKeepsItReal
12-17-2006, 05:30 AM
When you click the map to go to anoter room in the bottom right of the screen it says Advanced Mode with a check box. What does it do if you click it?

~twinklebyte~
12-17-2006, 05:32 AM
♥♥♥

It shows you how many people are in a Public Area when you click on a place.

~tb

♥♥♥

AlexKeepsItReal
12-17-2006, 05:36 AM
Oh, I see. Thanks.

Twilightrose
12-17-2006, 05:39 AM
If you click and activate advanced mode it allows you to see the different instances of each public room. There are many instances for each public room so people can all be in them. Advanced mode will let you choose a specific instance if you are looking to meet someone or want go to a room that has few people in it. Instances have the mickey heads that are the same rating as the guest rooms.

A good use of using advanced mode is if you are meeting a specific person you can say I am in Central Plaza North-West or whatever instance. You can also use it for quests. If you have to go to a specific room or collect a dropped gem or item on a quest, it is usually easier to go to a room that has less mickey heads in it.

I know this was rambling a bit, but I hoped it helped.

Jimothy
12-17-2006, 06:10 AM
To cut it short, its basicaly used to be more specific about a public area.

ZooCrewGirl
12-17-2006, 06:15 AM
i glove advanced mode - especially with Street Music Party. It will rarely crash if it's empty. The only bummer is that when you come out of the mixing room, you are usually in one of the crowded rooms so you have to go quickly out.

ZooCrewGirl

Qui-gon
12-17-2006, 07:12 PM
I use advanced mode when I'm doing a quest, playing pirates, playing Mansion, and going to the Street Party Music Lobby. I'm glad that they have something like that and it's very useful.

~Q/S