View Full Version : The Life Of Jen Carter ~New Series~

HappyGirlKels
12-17-2006, 01:06 AM
Prolouge
"Conner! Can't we talk about this!" I ran to Conner and grabbed his arm. "Get off me! You have alot of problems you need to deal with. Like stop being so spoiled! And mean." Conner went and opened his locker. "I am the leader of the Chick Clique, people depend on me. They honer me!" I tried to see his face, but it was invisible because of all the books. "They only depend on you for money or fashion tips! Nothing or no one likes you! So stop thinking they do!" Conner closed his locker and faced me. "Its not like that! Don't you get it? I can't help being spoiled or mean. I was raised that way!" I stared tearing up. Wow, was that embarrising. "Look, just don't talk to me any more, I don't want anything to do with you, or the Chick Clique" conner ran out of the building without looking back. "Conner..wait!" I stared at his back, until I could no longer see just a little strand of his hair.

The Life Of Jen Carter:Love Stinks

Chapter 1

"The life of all animals is endangered. The tiger is becoming extinct because, careless people, like you all, don't care! Help the Tigers!" My science teacher, Mrs.Allicodo, yelled to us. I guess she felt powerful about the tigers. I, on the other hand, didn't. I wore tigers. I am the most prettiest 7th grader. I have blond hair, and green eyes. I am a total prep for life, and I have my own posy to tell you that. My dad owns UPS, so I get everything I want. Including tigers.
"This couldn't be any more boring, than watching Napoleon Dynamite." My best friend, Ashley, told me.
"Tell me about it." As soon as I said that, the bell rung.
"Remember the tigers!" Mrs.Allicodo yelled to us, as we ran out the science door, to our lockers.
I opened my locker, and got out my Pink Ll-bean bag, which said Jen on it. I put all of my homework in there, and shut and locked my locker. Ashley did the same thing.
"Hey Conner!" I yelled to my crush. He had been my crush since 6th grade. He had a blue eye and a green eye. His hair was straight and shaggy. It had a tint of brown. How beautiful.
"Hey Jen, hey Ashley. Where's the rest of your crew." he asked us.
I coughed. "You mean my crew?" I asked him. It wasn't Ashley, Amber, Courtney's, or Tiffany's crew. It was Jen's crew. Mine and mine only. It belonged to me, myself and I. They were just side items. plain as that.
"Yeah, whatever." He said, jumping on to his bus. When he jumped on, a letter fell out of his back pocket. I picked it up, and read it to myself.
"Oh-Mah-Gosh!" I screamed.

Chapter 2
"I can't believe him! He doesn't like me! He likes geeks!" I cried to Tiffany. I would've cried to Ashley, but she's not here. She getting braces. (uh-oh).
"I'm sure he didn't mean what he said. You're way more prettier than Kayliee. She is a total LBR (loser beyond Repair.)." Tiffany told me. That cheered me up.
"I'll read the letter to you." I told Tiffany."Dear Kayliee, I have had a little problem I have been meaning to tell you. See, my mother and your mother have been friends since, what, foruth grade? Yeah, well, ever since I met you, I have had a crush on you. Thats hard to believe, isn't it. Wouldn't you think I would like the Chick Clique (Jen, Ashley, Courtney and Tiffany)? Look, i'll see you later, got lots of homework. Yours Truley, Conner." I flinged the letter on my canopy bed.
"It'll be alright. We'll figure out a plan. Conner will be yours tomorrow afternoon.." Tiffany said mysteriously.

Chapter 3
"The letter?" Tiffany asked me. "Gone. I ripped it up. it was too hard to look at." I said, the whole Chick Clique were working on a plan to get Conner for me."We needed that! Oh well, we can fake another one." Ashley said. She had braces on now, and to me, they looked totally OK."Here Kasey comes! She's Kayliee's best friend! We're going to give it to her. remember, the note is fake, it isn't a love note, Its a hurt note, got it?"Courtney asked us, told us to, but more asking."Got it."We all said together. Kasey met us at the courtyard."Hey! Geek, over here!" Tiffany yelled to kasey. We snickered. Being mean was all of our qualitys. We were good at it too. "What?" Kayliee asked us. "Give this letter to Kayliee, Its from Conner. Don't read it, or we'll make your life miserable." I said. The Chick Clique laughed. "Ok, ok, just give it too me." I secretly gave the note to Kasey, and pushed her away. "Just one more hour, and You can wrap your arms around Conner Stars." I messed with my nails. Was I really doing the right thing?

HappyGirlKels
12-17-2006, 03:04 AM
Hi everyone! I have a few rules that I hope you follow! Please Comment on this post. Feel free to post negative comments, or suggestions! Nice comments are good too! :-)

Rules
Happy Holidays

1.No bad language
2.I accept all subjects of comments, except mean ones.
3.Have fun

princesgirl
12-17-2006, 03:41 AM
nice story!! lol im trying to write a book and the name starts with "the life of " i want to hear more

HappyGirlKels
12-17-2006, 03:45 AM
Do you like the cliff hanger?

I will write another chapter, as soon as I hear people like it, and they start posting comments!

Oh, and good luck with your book!

princesgirl
12-17-2006, 04:06 AM
i love it!!! i need to know why she "oh-mah-gosh!"

HappyGirlKels
12-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Here are the pictures of the characters. Here they are..! Some are not in the story yet, but its just a sneak preview

princesgirl
12-18-2006, 12:02 AM
please write more!!!!! i love story's like this!!!

HappyGirlKels
12-18-2006, 01:00 AM
I'll write more, when differnet ppl, not that i don't like your comments :),write too. thx so much for the support

BUMP! Chapter 2 added!