View Full Version : Tomorrowland answers (**SPOILERS**)

QuestKyle
09-10-2005, 10:38 PM
I think I know all the answers to the Tomorrowland quest in Disneyland. Please tell me if I am right if you even know. Also if anyone knows #7 and #9 please post and I'll give you credit. The answers that I thought were right have a star in front of them andf I'll edit this when I know for sure. (P.S. I'm going to leave out the rhyming stuff to make it easier)

1. What is the name of Tomorrowland's rocketship?

A. Rocket Jet
B. Rocket to the moon
*C. Moonliner

2. Which star tours flight is delayed?

*A. Flight 55 Endor Express
B. Flight 7 Coruscant
C. Flight 72 Bespin

3. When was the Carousel of Proggress established?

*A. Class of 67
B. Class of 57
C. Class of 98

4. In Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, what makes the targets light up?

A. Buzz Lightyear trying to get your attention
B. An army of fireflies
C. Your online partner who's helping you score extra points
*D. A radiation leak in Zurgs Dreadnaught

5. Why is the Treehouse of technology standing?

*A. A technology convention
B. A birthday
C. A robot dance party
D. A tree-warming party

6. Which of these attractions were built in July 17 1955?

*A. Autopia
B. Monorail
C. People Mover
D. America Sings

7. Add the number of spinning rockets to the number of neon Mickeys.

A. 19
B. 26
C. 21
D. 20
E. 22

8. Which of these were built first?

A. Carousel of Progress
B. Adventure Thru Inner space
*C. House of the Future
D. Innoventions
E. Flying Saucers

9. Which of these ride's posters is not there

A. Submarine
B. People Mover
C. Rocket to the Moon
D. Rocket Rods
E. Rocket Jets

:wave2: Thank you. Also I would love it if someone would sticky this. :wave2:

JungleJacob
09-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Im doing the quest too soon and I realy need help! pleas! :happy: post pleas!

Jord
09-11-2005, 12:41 AM
will anybody ever post the wdw answers?

SpinMarty
09-11-2005, 01:43 AM
Four of your answers are incorrect. The two that you have not answered are easy to find when you are there. The poster one, go into the restaurant next to the Moonliner and look on the walls.

The counting one . . . count the Astro Oribtor rockets, the aliens on the top shelf in Star Traders, and the Neon Mickeys outside Star Traders.

EDIT: For the counting one it looks as if the part of adding the aliens has been removed. Sorry. Just count the rockets and the Mickeys.

Tinklover
09-11-2005, 01:50 AM
I have the answer for WDW but I will post them later! It is really fun to do the quest yourself ever though you have to do some math!

Jord
09-11-2005, 01:58 AM
I have the answer for WDW but I will post them later! It is really fun to do the quest yourself ever though you have to do some math!
then just post the math answer i dont fell like multiplying at wdw

SpinMarty
09-11-2005, 02:11 AM
then just post the math answer i dont fell like multiplying at wdw

It's not that difficult and a little math never hurt anyone.

QuestKyle
09-11-2005, 03:32 AM
Four of your answers are incorrect. The two that you have not answered are easy to find when you are there. The poster one, go into the restaurant next to the Moonliner and look on the walls.

The counting one . . . count the Astro Oribtor rockets, the aliens on the top shelf in Star Traders, and the Neon Mickeys outside Star Traders.

EDIT: For the counting one it looks as if the part of adding the aliens has been removed. Sorry. Just count the rockets and the Mickeys.
Which ones are incorrect? :confused:

SpinMarty
09-11-2005, 03:39 AM
Which ones are incorrect? :confused:

sorry only three were incorrect. 2, 4, 5

For #2 - look at the Flight Status board right at the entrance to Star Tours (don't even have to go inside)

#4 - think about the fact that not only can you play Buzz at the parks but ON THE INTERNET (hint hint) as well.

#5 - Inside Innoventions in the center with the staircase is a "technology tree". If you look in the window at the top of the tree you will see an event going on that will give you the answer you need!

QuestKyle
09-11-2005, 05:35 PM
sorry only three were incorrect. 2, 4, 5

For #2 - look at the Flught Status board right at the entrance to Star Tours (don't even have to go inside)

#4 - think about the fact that not only can you play Buzz at the parks but ON THE INTERNET (hint hint) as well.

#5 - Inside Innoventions in the center with the staircase is a "technology tree". If you look in the window at the top of the tree you will see an event going on that will give you the answer you need!
Ok thanks. I think I know already the ones that are are correct. You saved me a sofa and a teleporter so here's to SpinMarty! :luxhello: :woohoo: :luxhello:

JungleJacob
09-11-2005, 06:18 PM
:CastMem: :CastMem: :CastMem: :CastMem: :goofy: :goofy: thank you I should give you a space suit to bad I dont have one :(

SpinMarty
09-11-2005, 07:53 PM
by the way - the answers are in the forums here somewhere. (You can use the search button.) I just think it is more fun to do the tour yourself so that is why I gave you clues rather than the answers.

Have fun.

yugiohcds
10-17-2005, 12:38 PM
i need the floridia ones

yugiohcds
10-18-2005, 12:44 PM
quest klye i know you on vmk i am cishy do you know me