View Full Version : Pezdude Short Story: The Plant Of Uranus

PezDude
12-14-2006, 02:48 AM
The aged space ship started to burn to a crisp in Uranus’s atmosphere. It made contact with the ground at 375 miles per hour. Miles, whose body was filled with scratches, opened the shuttle door and stepped out into the unknown world.
Parjent, the king’s royal assistant, barged into the thrown room with a black eye.
“Your little brute of a daughter is destined to throw building blocks at everyone who enters her room until she gets some new toys”
“Well then get her what she wants,” shouted the king.
“No! As of now I’m retired.”
Parjent stormed out the door as one of the poor corn farmers rushed in.
“Oh king of Uranus, something drastic has happened,” wept the farmer.
“Well what is it?”
“When I was hoeing the weeds in my field, a strange pod crash landed in the soil. Then, this ugly over grown alien got out!”
“Thanks for telling me” cooed the king with a grin spreading on his face, “And as I go check your story out, I’m going to take my daughter toy shopping.
The creatures were hideous, thought Miles as they neared his crash site. The creatures had arrived in a sleek shining red chariot pulled by what looked like legless horses with wings.
There were three of them…
There was the tall one whose face was covered by a black mist, with a gold crown floating top of the mist where his face would be if he was human. He also wore a red robe with tiger fur lining.
The second alien appeared to be a younger girl version of the taller alien. Out of her head shot six braids, three on each side. She was wearing the same thing as her father but her robe was pink.
The smallest of the three was a brown and roughly shaped like a B. In my eyes it looked like an oversized bean. The alien had a red ring around his body that connected to the rope that the girl held. The family pet, I do believe.
The chariot pulled up beside me…
“Honey,” said the king. “Is this a suitable toy for you?”
“No, its ugly” said the girl who like the king spoke perfect English,
“Then what should we do with him?”
“Zoo!”
“Very well my little princess”
Miles was never seen again…
Well at least by humans.
On the planet Uranus, thousands of aliens crowded the Uranus Planetary Zoo. The newest animal in the zoo was awesome yet terrifying. They were amazed at the animal’s ability to spontaneously release droplets of water. They crowded around the steel cage that concealed the animal from escaping. For many, it was their first time . . . seeing a human.