View Full Version : When I'm at disney where should I go to get vmk items?

Mizz.C
12-13-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm going to disney (soon) and have never gone while being a vmk member. Does anyone know which items are still available and where I can get them?

:xmas16::santa8: :xmas11: :snow_cool:

Dizznygrl
12-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Go to VMK Central on Main Street. They have the quest folders there for Fantasyland and Frontierland. Also the new Pirates. They are no longer giving out Adventureland. Before you go, check the VMK Home Page to find the downloads for the Tomorrowland, High School Musical, Thrill Seeker and Holiday quests. Take all your completed quests back to VMK Central to receive your cards with codes. You can get a set of codes for everyone in your party. (Sometimes they make you have a Kali stamp on Thrillseekers for each person; soemtimes they don't)

I think you can still get the red penny press if you buy candy in Frontierland, but I'm not sure about the Wanted Poster and the Pins. I haven't tried those recently.

Have a great time!!

StitchMad
12-13-2006, 04:07 PM
To clear up Disney's last point.
Wanted posters Still avalible.
Red penny Presses Still avalible
Pins Still avalible
Shirts Still avalible

I'll also be going for christmas/new year too :)

Mizz.C
12-13-2006, 09:15 PM
To clear up Disney's last point.
Wanted posters Still avalible.
Red penny Presses Still avalible
Pins Still avalible
Shirts Still avalible

I'll also be going for christmas/new year too :)

cool but where can i get those items?

gregoryalec
12-13-2006, 09:18 PM
I am going there too, but I have an adventureland quest here at home with correct asnwers filled in, will i still get the prizes???

AdventureGirlGo
12-13-2006, 09:43 PM
I am going there too, but I have an adventureland quest here at home with correct asnwers filled in, will i still get the prizes???

Did they already scan it? if they did, then it wont work but if they didnt it should work :P

Schmoofy
12-13-2006, 09:47 PM
cool but where can i get those items?

Wanted Posters
---
Ask at VMK Central
Buzz Lightyear
Splash Mountain

Pins
---
Frontierland Pin Shop

Penny Presses
---
Frontierland Candy Shop

Golden Mickey Ears
---
Chapeau on Main Street

gregoryalec
12-13-2006, 09:59 PM
Did they already scan it? if they did, then it wont work but if they didnt it should work :P uh no i do not think they did but it might be old version of quest i dont know

the first question's choices are hyenas and gorillas

which version is that?

AlexKeepsItReal
12-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Every quest is still there, but the Adventureland one. For each person you are going with, print out one copy of each quest. Ex. 5 people in your party, print 5 quest sheets. Do that for EVERY quest. The thrill seekers quest you have to go to Animal Kingdom first though. If you need the answers then check out Secrets forum. Note: While at VMK Central, you HAVE to ask for the Pirates of the Carribean Quest. Also, VMK Central is on Main Street on the right side, it looks like a movie theater.

Mizz.C
12-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Bump for the day :-)