View Full Version : FutureGirl's Guide to VMK Celebrations

WDWFutureGirl
09-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Hi i am FutureGirl On VMK But on here I am WDWFutureGirl. I am Pleased to meet you, who Loves Celebrations I know I do here is a few tips to having great fun at One without Getting Worried

Tip # 1 - When U hear about the event save up credits instanly, cause you do not want to go around saying how poor you are and how much you want a certain item out but you have no credits for it.

Tip # 2 - the first day of the celebration go to each store to see the specials that are avalible if u saved and u have enough for something and u want it buy it, feel free to

Tip # 3 - Buy carefully, think before u buy a item you want. think of the other ones u can buy and then think of the in front of u, it is a very hard to choose a special item

Tip # 4 - Extra, Note some day That The stuff u have will not be avalible , that is a problem, but never buy extra cause u be wasting credits on the same thing, You never know if it will remain in stores or not, so use caution when buying items during ANY celebration, only buy Double when you want to

Tip # 5 - Attend Specials, You should attend the things happening during the occasion like Games and Room checks, cause You might win rare stuff ( like inferno ) and have fun doing it.

If You Have Any Tip About a celebration Feel Free to add to this forum, or Maybe Even tell people who want certain extinct celebration items when they were avalible

Thank You

FutureGirl