View Full Version : VMKf site problems

Wendot
11-22-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm passing on this message from AlienBoy, because he can't get the VMKF site to load and therefore can't post this himself:

I have recently have been having some trouble loading the VMKf site. The strange thing is that I can load TTC and the chat box with no problem at all. Its only when I go to the VMKf sight that I have problems. I get the message Unable to load, Can not find the server. I have cleared the cookies, turned off the firewalls, tried multiple browsers. I don’t know what else to. Hopefully you can help. Thanks, Alien

If anyone can offer suggestions or solutions to fix this, then post here - thanks!

Jenijeni
11-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Maybe his internet is blocking the site.. :oh Im not that GREAT with this part of computer @_@

PaperClip
11-22-2006, 09:52 PM
Mine does this occasionally. What I do is usually visit another website and come back to VMKF. Occasionally, I will have to just simply re-fresh the page.

Some of my friends have kind of had the same problem, they just re-start the browser, and/or the computer.

Hope this helps :D

Neoteny
11-22-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I've experienced this as well. I think it's replaced the "Server too busy" message we used to get. I just refresh until it works.

Alienboy
11-23-2006, 12:59 PM
ahhh finally it works...It must of been something internally with my firewall cuz I wasnt able to get on for 2-3 days and got the same message.Thanks to all those who put in an idea and special thanks to Wendot getting on here for help.

-Alien :alien8:

Neoteny
11-23-2006, 04:28 PM
ahhh finally it works...It must of been something internally with my firewall cuz I wasnt able to get on for 2-3 days and got the same message.Thanks to all those who put in an idea and special thanks to Wendot getting on here for help.

-Alien :alien8:
Welcome back, Alienboy!