View Full Version : Who loves Hannah Montana!?

HappyGirlKels
11-21-2006, 02:10 AM
If you just LOVE Hannah montana (Or if you dislike, I wouldn't Say HATE), then post your opinions here!

HappyGirlKels
11-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Well, if someone likes her, they would've posted already, but guess not, guess they all HATE Her!

Jenijeni
11-22-2006, 09:06 PM
I dont hate her.. LOL

Cakee
11-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Well, if someone likes her, they would've posted already, but guess not, guess they all HATE Her!
Maybe they didn't see this thread?
Anyways, are you talking about the show or the show? The show's pretty good, but I don't 'LOVE' it.

sacura288
11-22-2006, 09:19 PM
i dont like it nor i dont hate it ... its sorta in between :D

Joshua
11-22-2006, 09:20 PM
I HATE her..

HappyGirlKels
11-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Thx! I accept your opinions

HappyGirlKels
11-22-2006, 09:23 PM

I HATE her..

Can u explain why?..

Raderin
11-22-2006, 10:32 PM
I like her lyrics and southern voice. :) Her show is pretty funny!

SimbaRocks
11-23-2006, 03:39 AM
In Between.....

Brentino
11-23-2006, 03:43 AM
I think the shows needs some more plot structure. :-P Overall, I would get off the computer to watch and episode. Better that some other shows...
Brentino:beret:

Chaelle
11-23-2006, 04:30 AM
It's a cute show.
Yeah, let's see how many more shows disney can cram into each day.
~Chaelle

MissMandrin
11-23-2006, 04:46 AM
Hannah Montana is a pretty good show :)

jdrocks
11-23-2006, 07:04 AM
The show is funny but not as good as That's So Raven but That's So Raven wasn't the best when it first started so I don't know how it will be in the next season. :) As for Miley aka Hannah Montana I think she's a talented artist (Both in acting and singing way better the the girls out there including Hilary Duff.) She sometimes has well as my stupid brother says "Dinasour (sp?) voice and sounds like a whale when she sings AND talks" Which I agree she has a BIG voice but hey cut the girl some slack it's not here fault she's from the country. What I like about her is that she's clean cut, humble, and having her father in the show with her EVERYDAY IS GREAT. Because she has a less opurtunity (sp?) ending up like Britney Spears (If you know what I mean) so she is DEFINELTLY a great artist. :) P.S. At least she has TALENT.

HappyGirlKels
11-23-2006, 10:39 PM
That was a good post!

PowerGirl
11-24-2006, 03:24 AM
I think the shows needs some more plot structure. :-P

I love the show, but when I read the post I realized it sort of does. I mean, it's a good show, it's got a good lesson (usually) at the end of each episode but..I don't know. I love the show, again, I really do. It's just sometimes the new episodes disappoint me. When it ends I'm like "ok, still love the show.." but there's always some questions left unanswered at the end, you know? I mean, like "Torn Between Two Hannahs", is Luann gonna come back? "She's A Super Sneak", is Margo Diamond going to be Robby Ray's girlfriend? "Oops I Meddled Again" does Becca forgive Oliver? I mean, ok, it's a good show, good idea for it.

Also, I've noticed that Oliver is getting smaller and smaller parts. Some episodes would have him popping up for a few seconds, asking a question or putting in his input. "People Who Use People", he magically appears on Miley's chair and asks why she shoved pretzel in some guy's face. Robby Ray, also smaller. It's more focused on Miley and Lilly really, slightly on Jackson every once in awhile. They are just desperate to put all the starring characters in for small parts in one episode. The B-plot, the second plot, is short and is only about 4 minutes of the show.

Maybe the show will get better with the second season?

HappyGirlKels
11-24-2006, 05:46 AM
Maybe, but sometimes, the episodes are really stupid.

Sarahisme
11-24-2006, 07:39 PM
I love the show, but when I read the post I realized it sort of does. I mean, it's a good show, it's got a good lesson (usually) at the end of each episode but..I don't know. I love the show, again, I really do. It's just sometimes the new episodes disappoint me. When it ends I'm like "ok, still love the show.." but there's always some questions left unanswered at the end, you know? I mean, like "Torn Between Two Hannahs", is Luann gonna come back? "She's A Super Sneak", is Margo Diamond going to be Robby Ray's girlfriend? "Oops I Meddled Again" does Becca forgive Oliver? I mean, ok, it's a good show, good idea for it.

Also, I've noticed that Oliver is getting smaller and smaller parts. Some episodes would have him popping up for a few seconds, asking a question or putting in his input. "People Who Use People", he magically appears on Miley's chair and asks why she shoved pretzel in some guy's face. Robby Ray, also smaller. It's more focused on Miley and Lilly really, slightly on Jackson every once in awhile. They are just desperate to put all the starring characters in for small parts in one episode. The B-plot, the second plot, is short and is only about 4 minutes of the show.

Well, like in some of the shows, like the one where Jackson was fixing the sink, Hannah/Miley has her own problems, and so does Jackson. Lilly is ALWAYS involved in Miley's problems, and sometimes Oliver is. But then, sometimes Oliver is involved in Jackson's problems.

That pretty much made no sense, but it means that they usually use each character with a fair part.

RubyRubia
11-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Hmm.. Hannah Montana..

It's ok, a little corny though. XD I still don't think it's very realistic, because I don't believe some mega-superstar could do concerts and go to school. The episodes sometimes have the same concept like any other episode of any other show. :\

Ru Ru~

PowerGirl
11-25-2006, 01:17 AM
Well, like in some of the shows, like the one where Jackson was fixing the sink, Hannah/Miley has her own problems, and so does Jackson. Lilly is ALWAYS involved in Miley's problems, and sometimes Oliver is. But then, sometimes Oliver is involved in Jackson's problems.

That pretty much made no sense, but it means that they usually use each character with a fair part.

I agree a little. At first, each character would get a fair, good part. Later on, it was more Miley. That's what happens with a lot of Disney shows. Ok, here are the characters. Got to know them? They'll get smaller parts sometimes. Like the Suite Life. Maddie and London don't appear in two episodes (seperately.) Maddie in Loosley Ballroom and London in Have a Nice Trip.

rustypinetops
11-25-2006, 01:24 AM
I like the show Hannah Montanna but I don't think she is that great of a singer I know she has a country accent but the other day my friends and I were talking about how she sounds weird when she sings. I like Lily better than Miley.

(anyone think she wears a retainer on the show when she is not singing)

cookiefairy
11-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Well, she's MY favorite star...............Ok lol She Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SuiteStarr
12-01-2006, 11:10 PM
I like the show Hannah Montanna but I don't think she is that great of a singer I know she has a country accent but the other day my friends and I were talking about how she sounds weird when she sings. I like Lily better than Miley.

(anyone think she wears a retainer on the show when she is not singing)

She has braces but they are on the other side of her teeth lol

HappyGirlKels
12-10-2006, 03:58 AM
I think she wears a retainer, because of the way she talks. I love they way she talks, and her accent adds to that

Lorreta
12-18-2006, 12:32 AM
Im such a BIG BIG BIG BIG Destiny Cyrus Fan!! Im her #1 fan!!

LOVE YOU MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!

im.a.princess
12-18-2006, 12:35 AM
i like her. although i'm up set there are no new shows

Lorreta
12-18-2006, 12:37 AM

Well this show has no connection. The only thing that is, is that Hannah Montana is trying to keep her secret

Matterz
07-30-2007, 05:57 PM
I love hannah montana
Especially MILEY!
<3 <3 <3

TikiRoom
07-30-2007, 06:59 PM
I think she wears a retainer, because of the way she talks. I love they way she talks, and her accent adds to that

She actually has braces on the INSIDE of her teeth, not the outside, like most people.