View Full Version : Suggestion for the wiki

Thenishall
11-05-2006, 01:49 PM
Hey all you wiki people,
I just had a quick suggestion. But first must I say the great work you've done on the wiki ;). You know like next to red turnstile it says "Beta"? Perhaps you could make an entire part of the wiki saying "Beta" which has all the beta items you have listed.
Just a suggestion.
- Thenishall

prisoner
11-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Great suggestion!

There is now a page that will be collecting all the Beta Furniture (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Beta_Furniture) in one place, and also a Checklist (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Category:Beta_Checklist) if you just want the list.

I've just started putting things on the page, so it isn't complete yet, but I think this is what you're thinking.

I know some of the items have also been re-released since, so we'll try to add those entries while we're at it. But if we miss anything - I'm sure you'll keep us on our toes. :)

Thanks for helping make the wiki a better reference.

MichelleA
11-05-2006, 05:12 PM
We can also put, next to the beta tag, if it has been re-released and so on..

prisoner
11-05-2006, 06:25 PM
We can also put, next to the beta tag, if it has been re-released and so on..

You bet! As I said, we'll be adding the re-release dates as we get them together (just like we do for other items). If you see something and have specific dates we can include, just let us know, and we'll try to get to them as quickly as possible.

Thenishall
11-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Yay, I feel so special. Someone who doesn't even play the wiki (but wants to), suggested something good! Woot!

MichelleA
11-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Actually i can do it myself :)

eboy
11-05-2006, 07:16 PM
yea i told ppl BLUE tiki rug is beta, they wont listen -_-

happpy
11-05-2006, 07:19 PM
yea i told ppl BLUE tiki rug is beta, they wont listen -_-

Re-realeased Beta tho.. (More specific it is now Retired furniture)

eboy
11-05-2006, 08:42 PM
aww so thats why..thx happpy :)