View Full Version : Last Christmas...

PrincessTmkttt
10-28-2006, 01:05 PM
:xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12:

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away.. this year to save me from tears I gave it to someone special... special... These are the lyrics to a great song. Called Last Christmas. And that is the title of my story. Now when you hear this song you think "I know what is going on." But the question is Do you really? Well if you think you don't this is the story behind the song and the true meaning of Christmas.
Oh oh oh baby....

♥Chapter 1♥
It all started last Christmas - The worst Christmas ever. I thought I found him. But it turns out I was wrong. I am Crystal Conners. And HE.. was Nick..

http://www.purpleglitter.com/myspace/dividers/8~2.gif

“Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh....” Crystal was listening to Christmas music as she decorated the family Christmas tree for the holidays. “...Laughing all the way hahaha!” Crystal laughed and put another string of lights on the tree. “Wow! The tree looks great Crystal!” Said Mrs.Conners. “Thanks Mom.” Crystal said turning to her mother. She pulled her curly blonde hair out of her big blue eyes. “Are you ready to go back to boarding school Crystal? Well I have something for you that will cheer you up!” Crystal’s Mom said turning her back to her and picking up a big box. “I picked this out just for you! A Christmas tree for your dorm!” Her mom said as she handed it to her. “Oh my! I love it Mom! Thank you!” Crystal said going to hug her mom. “I will call you on Christmas Mom..” Crystal said letting go of her mother. “I need to go pack.” Crystal stated going down the hallway to her room.

http://www.purpleglitter.com/myspace/dividers/8~2.gif

Crystal got off the bus that stopped at her boarding school. She took her luggage and walked inside the school. She said hello to the teachers in the hallway and walked and unlocked her dorm. She walked in and her best friend Ruby was there. “Oh my gosh Ruby! How have you begin roomy?” Crystal asked running to embrace her. “I missed you too Crystal! I have begin great!” Ruby said hugging her back. Crystal and Ruby unpacked their items and made their beds. She put a food and water bowl down for her cat Snowball. She also put her bed next to it. Snowball walked over to it and laid in the bed purring. “I can’t wait till the Christmas ball on Christmas Eve!” Ruby said. “Want to go shop for dresses?” Crystal asked looking in her wallet. There was an abrupt knock on the door. Crystal went to answer it. “Hey ladies!” Nick said. “Nick!” Crystal said hugging him. “How have you begin?” She asked. “I am great now that I see you again!” Nick said laughing. “Me and Ruby were going out to get dresses for the ball.” Crystal said. “Ok, have fun!” Nick said as Crystal shut the door.

bestroyal
10-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Love it more please :) Good job

PrincessTmkttt
10-28-2006, 01:11 PM
Thanks Best ;) I knew you would like it :)

bestroyal
10-28-2006, 01:12 PM
and i want to make a poem out of this talking about things in percentices

( I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away.. )

can i ?

PrincessTmkttt
10-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Well, you CANT copy things out of my story but you can use the song because it is not mine :)

bestroyal
10-28-2006, 01:14 PM
I NEVER copy things out of your story why it is like a RULE number 1 in writing never steal anyone work :) but thanks i am going to work on the poem from the song right away :)

BnyKty
10-28-2006, 01:15 PM
Wow, you're really creative when it comes to stories.
Great job!

PrincessTmkttt
10-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Thanks Kit! You are creative when it comes to art :)

BMarie521
10-28-2006, 03:45 PM
I like it! Please write more! -puppy eyes-

PrincessTmkttt
10-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Ok! More is coming your way!

BlueJalepeno
10-28-2006, 03:51 PM
good story, sounds like it was written for girls, shoulda known lol

PrincessTmkttt
10-28-2006, 03:55 PM
LOL sorry dude! ;) Well I AM a girl myself.. LOL

PrincessWall
10-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Great story, sounds good so far :)

PrincessTmkttt
10-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Thanks again walnut!

Raderin
10-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Good Job this story is making me all excited about Christmas. This is the best I've ever seen out of you and that is very good!

PrincessTmkttt
10-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Thank you! More is coming today!

PrincessTmkttt
11-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Chapter Coming Now! :)

VMKJen
11-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Great Christmas Story. I Love It!!!