View Full Version : DLR 8 Nights!

StitchMad
10-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Ok, so i'm off on a trip again! This time: DLR! WOOT.
Only for 8 nights though, the plane journy will be longer than the time we're there ;) rofl. Its 10 hours to be exact.
We will leave for the airport at approximatly 5:30am, as it takes 2 hours to get down to the airport ;)
It should be good fun, as i can do the pumpkin quest yay :) I should also get myself a few new pins for my collection. *Giggle*. Why not tell me your favorite pin [here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86431)]? ;)

I think there is internet connection at our hotel. If not, i'll see you in a week! :)
Have fun!
-Stitch.

WafflePrincess
10-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Have Fun Stitch!

See You When You Get Back! :-]

Tris-Remix
10-18-2006, 08:15 PM
10 hours from DLR, did I see right or are you from Europe or Austrailia? Oh and have fun to DLR!

AwesomeAsha
10-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Hope You Have Fun!! :D

F0REVERL0ST
10-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Have fun Stitch! :D

libertyswimmr
10-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Wow have an awesome time!! its 23 hours for us to get there by car @_@ haha im going to lorida sometime soon but not dlr.. or wdw..

Chaelle
10-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Have fun at DLR! Is this your first time, or have you been more than once?
8 days is a pretty long stay for any disney park. The longest stay I've had was 4 days :D
~Chaelle

bluetinkdust
10-18-2006, 09:20 PM
Have fun, Stitch!! I'm going this Saturday..gotta turn in my Halloween Quest thing before it expires!

Xucid
10-18-2006, 10:34 PM
ughh you ppl are soo lucky. if only i was as well off or in a better position near one of the parks. *sigh* o well maybe i can send some with my parents when they go down.

im.a.princess
10-18-2006, 10:54 PM
wow 10 hours!! what country is that?
for me its less then an hour an hour :)

timmyastro
10-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Have fun! im going to be there friday and sunday ,-,

p.s grand californian hotel has reeeeallly good internet , if another hotel most hotels do :)

AlexKeepsItReal
10-18-2006, 11:44 PM
It would probably be 10 hours or around there for me to. I live in Florida. Fly to around Arizona, switch planes, fly to Sacremento (sp?). I haven't been to DL in a LONG time. I really want to go next time I am on that side of the country. But it takes me about an hour from house to parking lot for me to drive to WDW.

Oh yeah, I believe internet costs money, for your room. the lobby probably has free though.

Maribeth
10-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Have fun at DLR! Is this your first time, or have you been more than once?
8 days is a pretty long stay for any disney park. The longest stay I've had was 4 days :D
~Chaelle

Yeah but I'm pretty sure this is the same guy that stayed at I think WDW for 30 days if I remember correctly.

Sure you're not related to Bill Gates? LOL j/k. Have fun!!

(TIP: Get each person in your family to get you a pumpkin, and get a bunch of quests and get strangers to turn in your card and give it to you. ;))

Cadbury of Redwall
10-18-2006, 11:56 PM
The longest I ever stayed at a disney theme park was walt disney world. I think I was there for about 3 weeks.

Im going to disneyland this november, so I will miss the pumpkin quest -_-
Our family booked a trip, but not through disney, so no stich hat or set -_-

But I still get regular quest, and I get to stay at the grand :D

StitchMad
10-19-2006, 04:26 AM
Ok!!
Just about to set of to the airport! 10 hour flight ahead of me!
I'll reply to your messages when i'm there, i'm a little rushed lol.
Have fun!! :)

goticdragon
10-19-2006, 05:05 AM
Wow cool stitchmad have fun and enjoy the trip! also woot get as many u can lol :) i really jealous about it lol i will just be happy to be just on the front gate at the park lol! have fun really bye take care my friend.

desertratt
10-19-2006, 05:16 AM
Have fun Stitch. oh btw get me a few for my room lol. Have fun and be safe.

Desert

Maribeth
10-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Too bad no internet on the plane!! LOL You're still on the plane.. Wow.

If there's an older (wo)man behind the desk (unlikely) ask them if you can have a few extra pumpkins for your friends. (You can keep them all if you'd rather; that's just what you say.)

StitchMad
10-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Thanks for your advice all :) I'm going for the quest in about 3 hours.
We went to DCA yesterday, it rules!. Too bad there is sheilds infront of your face on the Maliboomer. Is that to stop your sick from landing on everyone below? ;) Lol kidding. ;)

StitchMad
10-23-2006, 04:23 AM
Wooooot, went to SeaWorld today! :) So fun seeing all the animals!
San Diego zoo tomorrow! Should be good fun again.

Also, yesterday, i met good friend (VisitingTheMouse) and I thank her LOTS for the stitch cards :D:D

VisitingTheMouse
10-23-2006, 09:34 AM
Awwww....StitchMad!! You are so very welcome my friend!!!
It was such a pleasure meeting the whole family and your friend at DL sat night!!
I hope we can meet up again before you leave back to UK.
Have a great day at the SD zoo...one of my favorites!!

Woohoo!!!

StitchMad
10-25-2006, 03:40 PM
It was GREAT meeting you too bubble!!! :)
We had SD Zoo, then DLR again! We got 13 pumpkins wooohoooo!! Gotta share out to family though, so 4 each!!
Got to go to Universal Studios today, everyone is telling me to go to the Mummy ride first! I hope its good! :)
Have fun y'all!

BonoGirl
10-25-2006, 04:02 PM
I love the Mummy ride at Universal Studios Florida. Have fun.

NaviMap
10-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Don't go through Downtown LA to get there if you're driving. If you're taking a tour bus, then no worries, they'll have have deal with the traffic.Got to go to Universal Studios today, everyone is telling me to go to the Mummy ride first! I hope its good! :)
Have fun y'all!Are you going to try taking the stairs instead of the Starway Escalator to get there? ;)

StitchMad
10-27-2006, 04:14 PM
Don't go through Downtown LA to get there if you're driving.
Don't worry, we didn't ;) But it did look EXTREAMLY busy.

Are you going to try taking the stairs instead of the Starway Escalator to get there? ;)
I went as far away from those stairs as possible. Escalator for me! :)

We go home today, so another thread that will be ending. We had a great vacation and special thanks to:

TheBoyCharlieB
MoonGidget
Smoop
GBShorts
TooHip
VisitingTheMouse
DCLmad
AceCaptainWayne

Now I got a 11 hour flight and a 4 hour drive to look forward to. :(

awesomerey
10-27-2006, 06:39 PM
lol have fun stitch have a nice and safe flight oh btw bring me some cards lol jk

VisitingTheMouse
10-29-2006, 04:08 AM
Hey StitchMad! I bought our group picture in front of castle...I went back the next day to buy it, it looks great!! I will send a copy to you!!

Did you get to meet GBShorts?? I missed her....so sorry I didn't get note to her in time.....

GBShorts
10-30-2006, 02:06 AM
Hey StitchMad! I bought our group picture in front of castle...I went back the next day to buy it, it looks great!! I will send a copy to you!!

Did you get to meet GBShorts?? I missed her....so sorry I didn't get note to her in time.....

I watched for him (and listened for that lovely Brit accent) but never happened to find him. :(

Glad you had such a great trip, sMad!

winniesdapooh
10-31-2006, 04:21 AM
Have fun Stitch! And you can get a stitch hat there! :-)