View Full Version : My Computer is Haunted?!

MinniesDream
10-18-2006, 12:16 AM
This is about a girl named Julionna, (Julie-Onna, for pronunciation) who thinks her computer is haunted. But no one believes her. But... is it really true?
Chapter 1

Ok. So I am a normal, 6th Grade kid... well, sort of. I am a big loser... but that doesn't bother me; I have my people, that is, on the computer. I am a straight A student... but what else do you expect from a nerd? Oh, and just so you know, my name is Julionna Candiey. You might need to know that.

Today at school I ate my peanutbutter sandwich by myself... again. I played VMK on my laptop during lunch... again. I was having a pretty good time, that is, until Cassie Sanders, most popular girl in 6th grade, came up to me.

"Hey, Julie Loser! Playing on that little VMK again?" She sneered.

"Uh... yea." My stomach felt like there were millions of time bees in it, flying around every which way, desperately trying to get out. "Why do you care?" I added.

"I don't know, I am just trying to get new jokes about you." She said, laughing cruely. Now there was a crowd that was starting to form. Was I going to be declared official loser of the school? No, wait, I already am. Why do I always forget that?

"What are you thinking about, Miss Loser?" Cassie was in my face now. "Thats right. Be jealous of my flawless face. You of all people should be, considering that you are Queen of the Losers!"

People were starting to fall over laughing, as Cassie was sitting there making fun of me. Why can't people just stand up to that girl and help me? Rage was becoming my whole body. I stood up slowly, looked at Cassie, and said, "I have had enough of you." I stared at her, my body tensing.

"Pfft. Like you can do anything about it, like I said before; I am prettier and cooler than you will ever be, so just back off, ok hun?"

I did what I needed to do. I knocked her on the ground, her bright purple handbag falling to the floor. I grabbed my things, and ran out of the building.