View Full Version : Ender Wood

TomorrowAlpha
10-16-2006, 02:40 AM
♥.:~Chapter 1- Ender Wood:.~♥
"Ender Wood, get off that infernal thing and get to bed!"
"Yes Mother."
Ender logged off the computer and went to his bedroom and got ready for bed. He turned out the light, but didn't go to sleep. Instead, he plucked the framed picture of Annabeth from his nightstand and stared at it for a long time. Annabeth had been his best friend and secret crush for as long as he could remember up until they moved. He had been extremely upset when his parents had told him they were going to move from Hammondsport, New York to little tiny Bossier City, Louisiana. He and Annabeth did everything they always loved to do the day before he moved. They went to the arcade and played Star Wars, they went swimming, they ate at Wendy's, and they went to the mall. The mall had setimental value, moreso than anything else. For this was where Ender Wood had first met Annabeth Roberts, right there in front of Sears. It was love at first sight for him, though it was a foreign feeling, for he had never really loved anyone like he loved her before.
"No use dwelling on it, as I'll never see her again. I do get to call her and IM her, but that just isn't the same. I wonder if she loved me like I did her? No, stop it Ender, she was too beautiful to like you. But she had become my friend, hadn't she? Oh well, high time to go to sleep."

♥~.:Chapter 2- The Dream:.~♥
He looked up to see the huge 'Sears' sign looming above him. What is happening? He look off to his side and saw Annabeth. Just the sight of her took his breath away and he started to blush, he could feel his face getting hot. Why did he always have to blush when he was around her? He started to call out to her, "An-", but suddenly he couldn't talk. He could only stand there and stare at her. He couldn't move at all. Someone grabbed him from behind and started to pull him towards The Shoe Dept. He tried to scream, but he couldn't. He didn't want to lose Annabeth again! He wouldn't lose her! He leaned forward, throwing his captive slightly off balance, just enough to where he let go of him. He started to fall towards the floor. There were shattered statue pieces everywhere. He closed his eyes only to open them again, but this time he saw a statue of Annabeth hit the floor and shatter off to his right. Her head started to roll toward him, until he was looking into her face. It was just as he remembered her, only this time fear was painted on her face. He couldn't look at her. He was only inches from the floor, it would only be a matter of time before he himself would shatter just as poor Annabeth did. Mere centimeters away now, it would only be a few more seconds...

He awoke with a start. Beads of sweat were rolling down his forehead. His mother rushed in, he had obviously screamed.
"Ender what is it?"
"Nothing Mother, just a nightmare."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive"
"Alright then. It's almost 8:00 anyways, why don't you just go ahead and get up, breakfast is cooking."
"Alright, I'll be down in a moment."
His mother promptly left him to his business. He got dressed and looked out the window. It was a truly beautiful Saturday, he and Annabeth would have gone swimming and the headed to the mall for some ice cream had he not moved. Ender sighed. Was there any possible way for him to forget about her? Nevermind, he knew the answer. No. There was no way, he would never forget her. The closest he could get to forgetting her would be to find someone else to think about in her place. That would not be an easy feat. But if he was to be free from these dreams, he must do it. His first day of school here will be on Monday, he'll just have to deal with these dreams until then.

♥~.:Chapter 3-First Day at Skyler Cantrell Middle:.~♥
"Ender, get up! I've got breakfast and you don't want to be late for school!"
"Mother, I don't want to go!"
"I'll have none of that Ender, do you hear me? Now get up, you have a bus to catch"
Thirty minutes later he was being pushed out the front door onto the grass. He walked down to the sidewalk and sat down. When is this bus supposed to come? He closed his eyes and laid down on the concrete. HONKHONK!
"Get up boy! This isn't time for nappy-bye!"
He awoke with a start and looked up to see an open bus door with a mean looking man in the seat.
"Well, come on!"
He climbed aboard blushing. How could he have fallen asleep like that? What a fool he had already made of himself before he even got to the school. Why do I have a feeling I'm in for it today?
"Sir, where should I sit?"
"Find a seat, Sleeper."
"Yes, sir."
How was I supposed to find a seat? They were all full. Except for a few.
He walked over to a seat with one boy in it.
"What do you think your doing, Sleeper? You ain't sittin' here!"
That's what everybody said to me as I passed by. Finally I came across a grl sitting by herself.
"Mind if I sit here?"
"No."
"Thanks."
She was quite pretty, almost as pretty as Annabeth... gosh! I have to forget about her!