View Full Version : Create your own Costume Pin!

Nedakh
06-23-2005, 06:13 AM
Post your wish list of costume pins or ideas!

kiriv
06-23-2005, 06:16 AM
I like that idea Ned.. Along the same lines with the gender theme...

like the peter pan pin for guys,
and the Tinkerbell pin for girls..

the woody pin for boys,
and the jessy pin for girls... or maybe the Bo Peep pin for girls.

Then we could do a Tarzan and Jane pin..
It would be fun to see the guys run around in their little loin cloths..

Wait is there a dress code??

Heartsdown
06-23-2005, 06:18 AM
I would say a Simba Pin Or Aladdin or Hercules

CrazyFool
06-23-2005, 06:21 AM
How about some characters from alice.

a mad hatter, catipilar, alice, tweedle dee ( or dum :) ) i think would be pretty cool

Heartsdown
06-23-2005, 06:22 AM
How about Prince pins for the boys and Princess pins for the girls since the game is directed toward kids

Alexander
06-23-2005, 06:23 AM
There's only one Costume Pin they can make that I'll obsess about until I drive everyone crazy.

The Hitchhicking Ghosts

Heartsdown
06-23-2005, 06:24 AM
How About Lock, Shock and barrel from a nightmare before christmas

CrazyFool
06-23-2005, 06:25 AM
There's only one Costume Pin they can make that I'll obsess about until I drive everyone crazy.

The Hitchhicking Ghosts

ooh, i like that one. maybe also make the bride for girls :p

shiregirl
06-23-2005, 06:50 AM
Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. And sometimes, your limbs come un-stitched and fall off! Whee!

CrazyFool
06-23-2005, 06:53 AM
to go with the nightmare before christmas ideas, what about oogie boogie :D
could have all sorts of creepy crawlies pile up around ya like the burried in treasue pin lol

xfan342
06-23-2005, 05:52 PM
A Rocker Costume Pin!

With A Backwards Cap, Tattoos, Earrings And Cool Pants And Boots!

:D

That Would Be Awesome!!

GDGurl
06-23-2005, 05:57 PM
what about for the girls they get one of the princesses and guys get one of the heroes lol :confused:

SpinMarty
06-23-2005, 05:59 PM
A Rocker Costume Pin!

With A Backwards Cap, Tattoos, Earrings And Cool Pants And Boots!

:D

That Would Be Awesome!!

xFan, I saw someone today with a backwards ball cap.

OK, I ws thinking about this thread and which characters I would really like to have a pin to change into BUT this thought crossed my mind. If they were to add characters to the park (hint to yavn please please) then all these people changing into characters would not be a good idea.

But I like the thought of turning into a prince or princess, I think that is a great generic compromise (afterall, a Pirate is generic as well.)

FlyThenFall
06-23-2005, 06:11 PM
I think it would be neat if they used some of the more memorable Cast Member costumes from the Disney parks like..

Tiki Room
Tower of Terror
Star Tours
Haunted Mansion
etc, etc.

:)

SpinMarty
06-23-2005, 06:58 PM
I think it would be neat if they used some of the more memorable Cast Member costumes from the Disney parks like..

Tiki Room
Tower of Terror
Star Tours
Haunted Mansion
etc, etc.

:)

Another great generic compromise that would allow fun without putting "characters" in the park that weren't real.

dizneydesi
06-23-2005, 06:58 PM
a villains pin! several!
where you dress like the evil queen, malificient, chernaborg, etc.
that would rock!

sora
06-23-2005, 07:14 PM
a kingdom hearts character pin! sora for guys and kairi for girls! and riku too!

Alexander
06-23-2005, 07:16 PM
xFan, I saw someone today with a backwards ball cap.

OK, I ws thinking about this thread and which characters I would really like to have a pin to change into BUT this thought crossed my mind. If they were to add characters to the park (hint to yavn please please) then all these people changing into characters would not be a good idea.

But I like the thought of turning into a prince or princess, I think that is a great generic compromise (afterall, a Pirate is generic as well.)
They could always make that little pixie dust effect like with the Pirate Costume pin so that you know who is and who isn'ta Park Character.

Super_Mario112233
07-16-2005, 01:29 AM
Sora i think ur idea is cool i would love to walk around with a key blade!

MissAmber
07-16-2005, 01:46 AM
Woah this is an old thread!

Mickey_Dude
07-16-2005, 02:03 AM
Fox from the fox and the hound!you grow a fox tail!

JDUB
07-16-2005, 02:09 AM
adult simba
buzz lightyear
mike and sully
mushu
mickey and minnie
goofy
mad hatter
donald
hades
jafar

would all make awesome costumes

Sly cooper
07-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Sora i think ur idea is cool i would love to walk around with a key blade!
Also a weapon called the soul eater (Riku's weapon on Kingdom Hearts COM)

DarkKnightCecil
07-19-2005, 03:25 PM
How about
-Jack guys
-Sally girls
-Oogie either
-Zero either

Enderz
07-19-2005, 03:28 PM
This is not a whole costume but I would love to see a Stitch Hat in the game.

MeggieMoo
07-19-2005, 03:47 PM
Might have already been said, but I really really want tinkerbell!

toonysean
07-19-2005, 04:48 PM
a cool costume would be peter pan you can fly lol

cheetahlover
07-19-2005, 05:21 PM
a kingdom hearts character pin! sora for guys and kairi for girls! and riku too!

love the idea!!!!

toonysean
07-19-2005, 05:45 PM
good idea i like kingdon hearts

Macz
07-19-2005, 06:32 PM
the incredibles costume with the red shirt with the yellow I black gloves and boots with a mask qith powers like dash is like the teleportation, that babys i forget the name u can transform into stuff, mr incredible u can instead of moving ur furnitare u can lift it with ur hands, and that girls name i forget is like invinsabilty and mrs incredible is like not sure...

krazymic
07-19-2005, 06:40 PM
In the spirit of Disney, sonofshine's great "make a magic pin" thread and kiriv05's recent post about a pin; here's the "Create your own Costume Pin!" thread :D So post your wish list of costume pins and you just might unleash the magic. (That doesn't make sense, but I wanted to sound Disney-ish)

I would like to see a costume pin from Disney's Beauty & the Beast, where you turn into Belle or Beast depending on your game gender.
look i know this has nothing to do with it but how do you post a new thing on cheats and stuff? and put pitcures in them? :sadd2: :sadd2: :@@: :@@:

Marmaduke
07-19-2005, 07:03 PM
In the spirit of Disney, sonofshine's great "make a magic pin" thread and kiriv05's recent post about a pin; here's the "Create your own Costume Pin!" thread :D So post your wish list of costume pins and you just might unleash the magic. (That doesn't make sense, but I wanted to sound Disney-ish)

I would like to see a costume pin from Disney's Beauty & the Beast, where you turn into Belle or Beast depending on your game gender.

I want a coustume pin that lets u fly like tinker belle and shrink down to her size but u get to use it as long as u want :wave2:

Jord
07-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Mickey Mouse pin-It would dress you up as mickey mouse not the face though
how to get-you have a choice here in a vmk update you will get a message it would be a poll type of thing, it would ask you,what do you want to have more later in the game,mickey mouse suit or magic carpet? whatever you pick you would get like say you get magic carpet with a code or from event, you would get one of those pins like that

chococat
07-19-2005, 08:01 PM
i like the idea u can choose a outfit from any Disney movie and wear it like Cinderella and Pocahontas

http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/petimage/bWM9cGVuZ3Vpbi5zd2YmY2xyPTB4MTIxMjEyJmNuPWJsYWNraW UmYW49Y2hvY29jYXQ=.png
(http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9cGVuZ3Vpbi5zd2YmY2xyPTB4MTIxMjEy JmNuPWJsYWNraWUmYW49Y2hvY29jYXQ=)

FlyThenFall
07-19-2005, 08:18 PM
I honestly wouldn't like to see people dressed up like Disney characters...seems to much like those cheap Halloween costumes you buy from K-Mart.

I would rather see more costumes like what they're putting out now. As I've said before I'm hoping for costumes like the what the CM's wear at the parks...

* A Star Tours jumpsuit
* Tiki Room Aloha Shirts
* The Disneyland Pirates of the Carribbean CM Costume (with the stripey socks)
* Tower of Terror Bellhop Costume
* California Screamin' Ride Operator Costumes
* Indiana Jones Fedoras

These are things with a Disney touch, that aren't screaming with character branding!

Then again, I would also like to see things like pastel leisure suits and mullets...but I think these would be highly unlikely