View Full Version : A teenage boy, in the making

xigbar
09-29-2006, 12:23 AM
There is no information on this story, only that should you leave this post now if you don't little kids being trampled by clowns, getting lost in forests, and getting eaten by lions, then this isn't for you. Oh never mind. That's another story. Why don't we begin eh?

Chapter one

"Clay, Clay... Clay wake up!!"

"Huh? What?"

"Dude, it's brad you got to wake up. we're still in math class you know!" Said brad. Brad was clay's best friend. He had brown hair with blonde highlights. Brad only had two classes with Clay. Math and lunch. Sadly, there was no recess at this school.

" I see you've been taking a little nap,"

Clay turned his sleepy head to see the teacher, Mrs.Broccoli staring at him.

Clay groaned and slumped back in his chair and waited until the end of class. Clay had blonde hair with brown highlights. He wasn't too populuar, but most people knew him and liked him. Being the fastest kid in 5th grade was awesome too. He was the star of Tom baldwin middle school cross country team. clay had lots of secrets. One was that he liked kaitlyn brown, witch people thought he hated. Another one was that he was great at computers. Everyday he would surf the web looking for battle games, or he would IM all his friends. Of course he had a deep dark secret. You'll find that out soon, hopefully. Let's get back to math class. "Class dismissed, Clay, stay here" said Mrs. broccoli. Clay walked over to the desk with a worried expression on his face. "You've been falling behind in math class because you're falling asleep. Has anything been wrong at home, or at school?" said Mrs.broccoli. Clay nodded his head no, and walked out of the class. Next period was social studies. Social studies was the only part of the day where you have fun. It also was the only class with out home work. The teacher really had no name, but Clay liked to call him Mr.diglio. Mr.Diglio gave people nicknames, and made jokes that actually was funny. Sure Clay still learned, but in a fun way. Mr.Diglio had a habit of collecting weird things also. He used to have this star wars thing on his desk. When you look too one side of it you see yoda and some open space. If you look at the other side you see darth vader and some space. It was confusing, and everybody loved to touch it. He had to take it away because of that. When Clay walked into social studies, he noticed that Mr.diglio was handing out sheets. "This is your homework for tonight, i expect all of it to be done by tomorrow." Mr.Diglio giving homework, that wasn't like him thought Clay. Clay frowned and sat in his seat. Social studies ended and next was lunch. This is when the fun begins.

Chapter two

Lunch at baldwin was the second to best part of the day, next to social studies. Each table represented different gangs. Jocks, populuars, pokeman fans, and then there was Clay's table. Don't get me wrong, his table was very populuar. You wouldn't find a populuar there though. Mostly his miss-fit friends and brad. And Brad's girl friend. Clay didn't know her name though. Let's call her fressie. Clay sat down with brad and fressie. As today was friday, they hd pizza. The pizza was awful. The cheese was really thick and tasted like rubber. Clay thought it was decent and took a bite. Next thing he knew, there was a slice of pizza on his face. The table next to Clay, the populuars, had thrown a pizza straight at Clay's face. Well, only the leader of there group, ryan heart. " Oh my gosh are you ok?!" said fressie running over to clay with a napkin. The populuars just mimicked fressie and started laughing. " Yeah, i'm fine. If only we were out of school, they wouldn't have hands to throw it with." clay said with an angered tone. After lunch fressie and clay walked to gym. Oh yeah, fressie and clay had the same schedule. Today at gym was soccer, the sport clay was great at. Clay got changed, ran over, and picked ou this lucky, white and gold ball. They were doing shooting drills, with ryan heart as goalie. Next up was clay. He kept saying to him self, i'm gonna get this in as revenge for lunch. Coach blew the whistle. Clay ran towards the ball and kicked it as hard as he could. Ryan caught it alright. With his face.

Chapter Three

"Fressie! Get the first aid kit!" said the gym teacher.Blood was rushing out of Ryan's nose and ryan was crying soflty, but had a mad expression. " I... i don't need the kit," said Ryan slowly. "Ok then, fressie. Class is dismissed." It was the end of the school day. Ryan hopped on the bus with brad. Halfway in the ride home brad spoke up. " You know, Fressie told me about Ryan. I really think you should say sorry." "No! It was payback!""Well, goodluck tomorrow. The populars will be spending the whole day talking about you, and making fun. You'll be the number one purpose of their life." "So, we should stay away right?"

Chapter Four

SociaL Studies was first period today. Time for kids, with Conda Liza Rice on the cover. Ben Eng, a strange Chinease Kid who always did funny things not knowing it was funny, had some questions.
"Is that Oprah" Ben asked. "No, it's Britney Spears" I said. " No Ben, it's Conda Liza Rice" Mr.Diglio said. Ben raised his hand again."Is Oprah fatter than her?" he asked. "I'm not sure, Oprah always gaining wait then loosing it." Social Studies ended. But the fun was just beginning. Clay ran up to Fressie. Hold on, before we go any further, here is Clay's secret. Clay had a source of energy, from his necklace. Everytime that it glowed, he was growing stronger, wiser, or handsomer :)

Misskayla
09-29-2006, 12:27 AM
ooooooooooo cant wait for more!

MsHyper
09-29-2006, 12:29 AM
LOL i love the name Mrs.Broccoli!

xigbar
09-29-2006, 12:32 AM
That's the name of my math teacher. same with mr.diglio!! Rotfl!!

PirateMario
09-29-2006, 09:16 PM
Awesome Story, but isn't 5th Grade still considerd Elementary?

xigbar
09-29-2006, 09:33 PM
No. I;m in 5th grade and they keep saying this isn't elementry school ROTFl

PirateMario
09-29-2006, 09:42 PM
odd, well, your school district must be differnt then, but anyways, nice story

xigbar
09-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Thanks :) I wonder what happenes when good ryan hearts go bad. LOL

pixiebuttercup
10-06-2006, 11:37 PM
youre in 5th grade ? lol love the story

xigbar
10-06-2006, 11:49 PM
B
U
M
P time to celebrate, new chapters!

Danceteamer_15
10-14-2006, 01:41 AM
Plz add more! Its great!

TomorrowAlpha
10-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Good story xigbar, keep writing! I can't wait for more.

xigbar
10-22-2006, 02:21 AM
_____######_______________________________________ ______________
____####_###______________________________________ ______________
___####___###_____________________________________ ______________
__####____####____________________________________ ______________
_#####_____###____#_______#__________##___##______ __#__###______
_#_###____####___##_______##________#########_____ _#####_###____
___####___###___###_______###______###_###_###____ ##_##___###___
___#####_###___####_______####____###__###__###___ #__##___####__
___#######____#####_______#####__###___###___###__ #_###____###__
___#####_###__#_###_______###_#_####____#____####_ __###___####__
___####___###___###_______###___#####__###__#####_ __###___###___
___###____####__###_______###___####__#####__####_ __####_###____
___###_____###__###_______###___###__#######__###_ __######______
___###____####__###_______###___####__#####__####_ __####________
___####___###___###_______###___#####__###__#####_ __###_________
__######_###____####_____####__####_____#_____#### _####_________
___###_####______####___#####___###____###____###_ __###_________
____##_____________#######_##____##____###____##__ ___##_________
_____#_______________###____#_____#_____#_____#___ ____#_________

Who wants more chapters? Just one more post and you get it!

SonicShadowGal
10-22-2006, 02:39 AM
Awesome story! Make more chapters plz!

Danceteamer_15
10-23-2006, 01:52 AM
Plz make more chapters!

MickeyForMayor
10-27-2006, 08:48 PM
wow! i like the story! all the stories i read are from girl's points of veiws (im a girl) and this is something fresh! keep on going!!!