View Full Version : Disneyland Quests!

nintendogsluver
09-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Can anyone tell me which quests we can still do in Disneyland? I'm going in about 2 weeks and I just wanted to find out which of the quests you can still do.

CaptianNemo
09-28-2006, 08:25 PM
While were on quest question. What about Walt Disney World Florida also. I'll be there on the 10th.

Ty

Nemo

nintendogsluver
09-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Ok thanks alice. I wasn't sure one of my friends on VMK told me that I wouldn't be able to do the Fantasyland, Adventureland, Frontierland, and Tomorrowland quests, or something like that.

ratcat
09-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Ok thanks alice. I wasn't sure one of my friends on VMK told me that I wouldn't be able to do the Fantasyland, Adventureland, Frontierland, and Tomorrowland quests, or something like that.
Actually the Tomorrowland Quest expired at the end of last year and its still going. They still have lots of cards. The 50th quest is ending on Saturday (9/30) because all the 50th stuff has been pulled from the park for Halloween. We've been told the cards will be removed when they close on Saturday.

We did hear from Yavn yesterday that there will be a Halloween quest at DLR. Nobody yet knows when that will start, but since you still have a couple weeks, you should be fine. :D

oldgrumpy
09-29-2006, 01:14 AM
Be sure to download and print out the High School Musical and Tomorrowland quests to bring from home.
The other quests can be picked up at the VMK kiosk.

nintendogsluver
09-30-2006, 09:50 PM
So how exactly do you get the cards? Do you hand the staff member infront of Innoventions and they check the answers and if you get them all right you get the cards or what? I've never done the quests so I need a little help on this.

Thanks to everyone that has posted though, this will really help me out a lot! :)

targ
09-30-2006, 09:51 PM
all the quests will be gone from what i was told by the cast members at WDW but series 3 will start soon

nintendogsluver
09-30-2006, 09:53 PM
So there will be no quests to do, although series 3 and the Halloween quest stuff is there to do. Gosh, all this is confusing me...Does anyone know exactly when series 3 will begin?

targ
09-30-2006, 09:55 PM
yavn said it will start in october but the codes for series 2 wont expire yet so they may keep those till they replace them with series 3

nintendogsluver
09-30-2006, 10:06 PM
Ok thanks for all the help targ! Although, I still don't quite understand how you get the cards? Do you just hand the staff members in front of Innoventions the quest paper that's filled out and everything and then if you get all of them right you get the cards? Can anyone who has done in-park quests before explain this to me?

nintendogsluver
10-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Can anyone answer the question in my previous post for me?