View Full Version : Computer constantly freezing up!!!!!

gamerdude12
09-26-2006, 05:27 AM
My computer is constantly freezing up! like when I am playing a game for credits (I am trying to save for halloween) My comp. freezes up, and then I lose! how can I fix this?

(PS - I have a 2006 laptop. It has ATI graphics and I am playing VMK wirelessly on it...just so you know...)

jeremyv
09-26-2006, 06:13 AM
Is it your computer freezing up or just VMK? If your entire computer is freezing up and you're getting odd errors, I suggest running a memtest to check for a bad chip, then you can move to other troubleshooting if that isn't the issue.

gamerdude12
09-26-2006, 05:47 PM
VMK keeps freezing. and I don't know why? It constantly says "VMK has crashed" and when I am in a game, It freezes, then in a few minutes, it goes into like fast forward, then I lose!!!

Alienboy
09-26-2006, 08:42 PM
you probally have a bad connection of some sort if it still happens tell us what and if it STILL happens tomorrow I would tell VMK about it, it might just be something with what they are adding

Nemofinder
09-26-2006, 08:56 PM
that happens to me all the time even on a fast computer with a direct connection -_-.. SOOO Annoying maybe the new site will patch things up, cross your fingers

Noelle
10-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Has anyone else had a problem with VMK "not responding" lately? Just in the past week or so, I have been having problems playing VMK on both of my computers. It doesn't happen all of the time but most of the time. For example, I'm in the Emporium and click shopping. The shopping window pops up but then takes forever to load. In the background nothing is moving and when I click on page, I get the "not responding" at the top. So, I wait, then suddenly all the words start flying by and the page finally loads. I am also getting a lot more lag during fireworks and pirates. Anyone else? Nothing has changed with either computer. Any suggestions?

Noelle
10-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Anyone else having problems with VMK being slower than it has ever been?